Reviews for Gary Bother and the Shiny Rock o' Magic
Evilkitten3 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
I know what you mean. "Dragons, Dragons" is and always will be my childhood book-god. I haven't read it in eight years, and I can still recite half the poems from memory.
Clarinetist chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
I don't know what you think you're talking about on your profile when you say this story shouldn't be read. It is PURE GENIOUS. MONTY PYTHON (The comedy group and the snake in your story) AND PYREX WALLS ALL THE WAY!
Dragonist chapter 6 . 8/4/2007
-laughs- This is great!
The Silver Wolf chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
the name just sounded funny...i think this is just about as original as one gets with a parody.
fangirl XD chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
It takes me a couple of minutes after each chapter to calm down from bursting out laughing.

Keep going xD!
Hazel Wish chapter 6 . 5/24/2005
*HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER* There are so many things to comment on, but this will be a long-ass review so I'll shorten it to this: FUNNY! The names and situations and EVERYTHING were wonderful. But I'm still trying to figure out the connection between Brandy and Ginny? hm *shrugs* I hope you can continue soon, I can't wait to see what the Sorting Hat and its song will be like.
wwwwwww chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
I could have SWORN you were on my author alert list... But I saw this was not so. I was living a lie. But now you are. So all this is irrelevant.

Yay! I understood some of the stuff. I got the Ron and Hermione parody. And Ed! EdEdEdEdEdEdEd! *huggles* And Fire Emblem! *huggles again* Yayness. "...flaming hazel eye hair"? Ew, eye hair. That's worse than ear hair. *wings!* Nevermind. Update...!
Hazel Wish chapter 5 . 12/16/2004
ROTFLMAO, this is too fricken hilarious! I love how everyone has a different view of Gary's scra. Poor Gary. hehehe, I can't wait til he meets the Weasleys and Hermione (hope they have fun names too). Please update ASAP!
wwwwwww chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
Alright! Dublin! Mwahaha, I told you I'd review. I'm about a million days late, but yeah.

My gosh, you gave me some BAD MENTAL IMAGES. A middle-aged rocker who won't admit his generation is past its prime? LEATHER pants? Mega-mullet... *remembers Link* Ew...

Good chapter! Me like! I won't be able to sleep for twenty years, but I like.
Corgidog88 chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
HEE HEE!

hey in my fic i mention et on the bike thing too! ironic...
Uzamaki Chris chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
Yes, Potter Puppet Pals is very funny, in fact that is what me and and my friend do in gym, talk about that and sing chocobo robo voice. The story is funny, especially the "postal" mail man(hahaha). that and the minifridge. So now I will leave you with three words. Bother, bother, bother.
wwwwwww chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
I think this is the funniest chapter yet! I loved the part in the beginning when they were telling eachother to get the mail. - There's nothing wrong with the name 'Lucius'.

Lucius- ::from Fire Emblem:: LIKE OMG! We can, like, TOTALLY hang out at the mall! Then, like paint our fingernails BARBIE PINK! What, I'm a guy? Oh, shucks.

Exactly. See? Nothing wrong with that. I really liked this chapter. You're a great humor writer! Update soon!
Corgidog88 chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
LOL! funny! keep writing and updating! continue!
wwwwwww chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
Hello! XD Funny chapter! I'd vote, but I don't really know who anybody is. I'll just agree with any poster below me. There. I voted.

Heh. Drunks always make for a good fic. I'm not sure why, though. Maybe I should do a report on it or something. I'll quit rambling. Updateth sooneth!
Uzamaki Chris chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
!

BTW: the drunk proffesor should be snape so he could take out his drunken rage on Gary