Reviews for A meeting of like minds…
MewLover chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This seems to be pretty good so far
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Blade never talks that much and wouldn't share his past with people he just met.
Yo chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Nice story
DeRoy McGuire chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
That's a great plot. Please get it copywritten and send to Wesely Snipes (Wesley Snipes projected date of release from prison due to tax evasion is July 19, 2013),David Goyer(director of the Blade movies), and Len Wiseman and Patrick Tatopoulos (director of the Underwrld movies). Can't wait for the Blade/Underworld crosover movie!
The Unpredictable Muse chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Please, please, please do yourself a favor. And learn how to do more than just dialogue. Also, you don't give a backstory from someone who doesn't normally mention it. You have too much to improve upon for me to give advice on, but I did like the mix of Blade, Selene, and Michael working together.

Good luck on improving your skills.

Sincerely, Chauncey
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This story needs a sequel!
independant-and-complicated chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
hm, it's not bad, some spelling and grammatical errors but altogether a bit pointless. I didn't hate it though
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
that was cool! You should writ a sequel to this story. I hope Michael and Blade become friends.

Mimi Love Fox
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
interesting more soon please!
Bolo chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Oh yeah you need to update this real soon.
Joe chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
great story i liked whee it was leading but you need to continue w/ that. so please keep on writing a new one and then send me an e-mail. but you should throw in the dude from queen of the damned that will throw a great twist. trust me if you do that man people will be drooling over your writings.

X-Over chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Interesting crossover story you have here. I would like to read more of it. Please continue; write more very soon. Thank you! :)

X-Over (luishmsilva[a]).
Booyah chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
The End? what do you mean The End? you cant end this now it has potential to become a really great story so i hope you continue it soon please.
SpaceMan546 chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Well now this is defiantly something I would like to see go on.