Reviews for Catharsis
grapeskins chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I first noticed your writing in the Horatio Hornblower fandom, and totally fell in love with your style. The dialogue is always fantastic and the only thing I regret about looking through the list of your work is that there isn't more of it! Please keep up the writing!
exitlight chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Dancing Fiyero chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Wow! I had completely forgotten about how much I love King Arthur (and Lancelot and Arthur, of course), so I started browsing and this was the first one I picked-What a first pick! It takes a lot of skill to pull off writing in this genre, and you did it astoundingly. More please!
LaydeeBear chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Aw I really liked this, very well written and rather sweet!
Raquedan chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Oh hot. Lovely take on their tension. Seriously, could Lancelot possibly be more obvious?
Gypsy Luv chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
This is so good! I love it! Especially Lancelots last words!

"Take Me to bed and I just might!"

I really love it, and I'm not an Arthur/Lancelot girl! I usually read Tristan/Lancelot fics, but there seems to be quite a shortage of them, so I've started reading AL! And this ones just awesome! Perfect! Keep it up! And if your ever in the mood to write another pairing, why not give TL a try! Hint! Hint!

Thanks for such a great fic!
Ashley A chapter 1 . 1/16/2005

Just beautiful. I can't believe I missed this fic.

(It's ashley from eljay) Well done, my friend. and perfectly in character, too.
Toby7 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
that was wonderful. i think you should make another chapter. good job.
Dollface786 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Dea Liberty chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Nicely written. Very in character and very sweet. I loved Lancelot's last line :)

lady chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Adorable and wonderfully written. Your dialogue is fantastic too!