Reviews for The Best Valentine
playerman chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
what did kari and davis do?
matt.bannon.31 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Ok, this is a cute story. Actually, I've read another one with the same basic plot to it, with Greymon and everything, but this is much better than that! Kudos to you!
daisukeandhikari chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is so awesome. Fics like these remind me why I ship Kari and Davis together :)
Daikari4evaTakariNEVER chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Brilliant story. It's about time TK got left in the dust and Davis got the credit he was due. Davis is so much better than TK and he shows much more hope than TK does. Go Daikari! Thanks for this ace story!
Daikari princess chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Hi this was beautiful Im one of the greatest Daikari fans ever it is a really sweet couple in my opinion they are adorable together.
Psyduck Ranger chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Aw, sweet...but kind of harsh on TK...I mean, I don't like him whatsoever, but Kari just completely abandoned him...still, sweet!
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This is going to my favorites
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
kawaii
In Darkness Is Light chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Super Kawaii!

Wow, you really are the best!
Fullmetal Guitarist chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
OMG FLUFFINESS! *squee* *dies* That was great! The angsty!Daisuke (which isn't very angsty, given that it's Daisuke), and then the Greymon thing, and "What are you two doing back there?" The phrase "piggy-back ride" will hold new meaning for me from this day onward.
salman or call me jack chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
wow! now thats cool , this is one of the most wonderful stories i ever seen, but one thing, where the hell is the kiss, why didint kari and davis kiss, why, why,why, :( , i think it was going to be bettre with a kiss -cry-
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Aww... that was sweet! Davis rules! I've started to like Dakari more recently anyway (although I really love Daiyako).
Dejitaru Yami chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Great. I loved your story. Daikari Itsumademo(Forever)!
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
WhoooOooOOoO...! Daikari 4ever!
Daikari Luver chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Just wondering, what happened to T.K?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »