Reviews for A Place Where I Belong
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Really fantastic story can’t wait for more so please update when you can.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Marvelous story can’t wait to see more so please update as soon as you can please.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Stunning story so far can’t wait for more so please update as soon as you can please.
GINNYHARRY4EVER chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
You haven't updated in gorever, but it said that you enjoy reading people's theories so I'll tell you mine
Harry and Orion are the same guy, harry is magically exhausted an in the hospital wing and then when ginny goes there Orion is there instead, coinsidence? I think not, oh and I like stories where harry is a teacher and ginny is a student when they are together because those stories are cute so I hope they are the same person
Amazing story, if you read his please continue but that will probably be difficult to do so could you at least reply?
Thanks so much for listening to/reading my crazy ramblings
mahhhfy chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
I MUST have more! I realize t's been almost ten years since you've updated this story, but I still think we deserve more. Pleeeeeease come back to this story!
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
What did Orion make Snape do? Be fair in his Potions class? Hehehe.
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Damn, I was sure Orion was gonna be Harry. Oh well; you're the author!
stars90 chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
I love it. You have the perfect mix of humor and adventure. I'd just like if possible to see the H/G happening sooner than later, but whenever it feels right to you. Please keep it up!
JoLi7y chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
When will you be updating? Please let it be sooner! It's been 8 years! PLWASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!Withe a cherry on top! :)

BTW: I love your story!
FairoNeko chapter 7 . 6/2/2011

Is Ginny going to get detention?
Jiyle chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
I really like this story. Please continue!
Olaf74 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
Clarilyn chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
Come onn... update... its just plain EVIIL to leave us hanging like that! Not when this is one of the very, very, very few fics that have interested me for a long, long time! I've got so many guesses (and I'm usually right! Ha!).UPDATE! I want - no, scrap that - I NEED to know if I'm right!
Hannah42992 chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
wow i love the story so far. i love that harry was able to escape the dursleys and find a competent teacher to teach him what he needs to survive. i like that harry is this uber powerful and competent person so sure of himself that he was able to help severus get rid of the dark mark and help heal his soul. will harry and ginny get together? better question will ron and hermione get together? what has harry been up to? when will he come back? fantastic job...please continue with it...)
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
That was great. Update soon.