Reviews for And Everyone Thinks They're Perfect
sazza-da-vampire chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
It's Master Billaba. She's always on the scene...

Great fic, by the way. It's quite amusing, and well written.
TheOriginalRhi chapter 8 . 6/17/2006
Funny, but sometimes I lost track of what was going on, because it took me a little while to get my head around your writing style. Not that that's a bad thing or anything. But you did say you wanted critiquing. I could also attribute it to reading this late at night...my eyes are just on the verge of closing on their own accord.

Anyway, I hope you get some more of this up soon, I want to know what's going on!

Also, I'm just wondering as to why you put reviewing rules up in your story. It's been my experience that most reviewers do those things anyway. Have you had bad experiences with some reviewers or something? You don't have to answer, I'm just curious.

~Rhi
Ezra Cross chapter 7 . 8/31/2005
are you updating at all soon? i really miss reading the story. it seems like you revamped it a bit to, fixing mistakes and such. or maybe the last time i read it i was half asleep. anyway, i found it quite easier to understand. please update!
Vaneria Potter chapter 7 . 7/27/2005
Reach out. Let the Force guide you.

It's Master Depa Billaba.

At least, I think so, I am but a lowly mortal, not fully in tune with the Living Force.
Vaneria Potter chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
The poem fits in nicely.

After all, it would appear that someone is writing love poems, and self-composed love poetry is suppose to be heart-wrenchingly bad.

OK,I just read that over and apologise for the way it sounds. I really like the way this is going.
rr chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
is it Master Billaba
Rage Aomori chapter 8 . 6/1/2005
Good grief. I fear to see the rest of the council. *imagines* O_o My mind! AIIEE!
Ezra Cross chapter 8 . 5/15/2005
i find your book soo much fun to read. With all the different pranks and all with some undertones of serious things like Qui-Gon morning a friends death its all very good. on the side of criticism, i find it just a little hard to follow with the changing of scenes and whose talking and all. can i make a suggestion? if you've ever read a script, sometimes they say like "scene 1 Mace enters the hall followed by blah blah blah" maybe this could help you out a little, and it would sort of fit your unique writing style. like i said, i very much enjoy it being straight and to the point, but it is a little difficult to follow. Good luck! i hope you finish posting soon, i can't wait to read the end!
Yoda Windu chapter 8 . 3/27/2005
I liked this story a lot! I look foward to reading the rest! Keep up the great work!
FAlcona and Luke SkyWolf chapter 8 . 3/17/2005
Heh... Darth Real-life's been in my way...

Yaddle... a holiday gnome? *snerk*
Jedi-Keliam-Kenobi chapter 8 . 3/17/2005
wah why such a short update? oh please hurry and update! i am dying to know who the culprit is! hehehe yaddle's red hair haha:D! betcha she doesn't havta decorate for x-mas that much! :D:D:D:D! hm maybe the culprit is...Garen! hmm nah...Siri! no that cant be right...ohh jedi master halcyon! maybe...he was in jedi trial right? hm maybe it is depa...or maybe it is qui-gon or obi-wan...nah. well i dunno who it is!:D:D update soon please! *mind trick* update soon...super di duperty soon!:D:D:D:D

hoping that u will hurry and update :D

-jkk
jedi keliam kenobi chapter 7 . 2/7/2005
ah! is depa the culprit? wow this is really good and i am quite interested in what will happen. please more!...soon! :):)
Jedi Knight Padme chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
I'm back! And I find you're still as wonderful as ever! And I still want more! When can we expect another chapter?
MusicDreamer chapter 7 . 12/19/2004
Lol that was a funny comment. I know I'm not making it easy for you to comment on my reviews am I? Oh well, people say I can be difficult at times. Hmm Master Yoda, that's an interesting theroy, but somehow it seems to easy. Shrugs. I'll have to wait and see.
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 7 . 12/19/2004