Reviews for Harry Potter and The Millennium Items
SilverWolf01 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Gryffindor every one loves Gryfindor!
mayflower1 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
One very important question: Where the Hell is Honda/Tristan?

You have everyone else except him. Everyone else in Yugi's group is there except him, it just seems weird to me.

AntivanCrowe chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
you never sorted Yami!
AntivanCrowe chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Good chapter!
AntivanCrowe chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Good chapter is kohaku a different charcter cause i've never heard of her? it's a her right?
Twin Tails Speed chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
This is quite weird, but is quite interesting.
TotA chapter 7 . 9/16/2005
CONTINUE! although i would suggest you wirte longer chapters, other then that i'm HAPPY! AND IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF THE SUGAR INGRONT OF MY COMPUTER! HONEST! I ONLY HAD TWO COFFEES, TWO HOT CHOCOLATES, THREE BAGS OF CHOCOLATE, AND FOUR BAGS OF SUGARY SWEETS AND A BAG OF PUR WHITE SUGAR! I TOLD YOU! :) :) :)
makeusmile850 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
nice chapter. anyway the founders are Salazar Slytherin, Rowena Ravenclaw, Helga Hufflepuff, and Godric Gryffindor.
Shinigami chapter 7 . 1/11/2005
*cracks up* So when'll Yami kill Trelawney? Who're Joey and Seto with? *LOL* Pls include a scene in which the Slytherins complain about Kura spending all of his time with a Gryffindor-Ryou, and Kura's reply! Plus pls throw in everyone's reactions to Kura's comment-he never got to sleep with Ryou anymore!
RainOwl chapter 7 . 1/10/2005
awsome!

Owl
Esthern' EraguardiansofChaos chapter 6 . 11/12/2004
Scary!Hurry it up!
KFU Anime Lover chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
I liked it it's so funny -, ooh you put the Friendship anzu in slytherin? I bet draco will have a heart attack D nice story and keep going
Shinigami chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
*LOL* Who's Yugi and Yami paired up with? *eyes widens* Is the DADA teacher Pegasus? Cuz if he is Seto'll have a stroke! Yami WON'T be happy in the slightest!
Jenza1202 chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
Just to be akward... Slytherin
kamazoth chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
Ok, this story truely captivated me, yet as mencioned before, it does lack detail and a little ooc-ness. About the house in which you should be in, i believe that, thnx to my observations so far, you should be in Hufflepuff because of, what i think, is your shyness and most shy people are the ones who will always stay by their friend's side, i could be wrong but that is my opinion for you to analyse.