Reviews for Of Dreams and Memories
irezel chapter 23 . 1/31
aight, i don't know what i was expecting with him being called Umino, but for some reason I was like, "lol nope this gonna end happily!" ah well. very good fic. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2016
Not quite sure what was going on for some of it but it was really good.
Reymen chapter 4 . 10/10/2016
Same way that asking if he is a spy is pointles it is also hard to get any real information from a suspect from a interview. If you ask him questions it is a messure of trust alredy there, you trust that he would tell the truth and that the respons will mather.

If the target is dangeros enough to be afraid of then they will have a backstory prepared, if they are not prepared enogh so they get found out that easy then they would be discovered anyway.
Reymen chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
Why the anmosity? Why would they ever ask if he is a spy? If he was he would not say yes, and how would he get enough information to be worth spying on?
If you want to spy on someone you are either trusted with information or you are a thief that steal the information. In both scenarios presenting yourself negate much of your advantage.
Grizzmon chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
Ranma, Spirit detective? I dig it!
Grizzmon chapter 22 . 7/17/2014
Dammit, I knew you were gonna kill him!
Grizzmon chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
Well, new mark, greying hair, months of sleeping. I wonder what are the effects on his body?
Grizzmon chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
Well, so he almost died, again.
Grizzmon chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
So, will Ranma get another seal?
Grizzmon chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
So, Neko ken?
Grizzmon chapter 17 . 7/17/2014
Well, wonder if Ranma will survive the fox?
Grizzmon chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
Well, when did he got this strong?
Grizzmon chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
Ah, so weak Ranma and Akane, I see.
Grizzmon chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
So,,, how much time does Ranma have left?
Grizzmon chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Wait, so Ranma gets a snake hickey?