Reviews for Snap, Crackle, Skippy
Kitty Otaku chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Hoo! I shouldn't be reading this late, my eyes are burning! ;

Great story, I really loved it. It was cute. And... totally what they'd do. Very well written, very well characterized, very well... done!

I wish I could have some Rice Crispy Treats for breakfast! That'd be amazing.

Laughing chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I adored this. Really and truly. It was incredibly cute.
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
hahah "Rocco couldn't even kill a cat"? Well, I guess not on purpose. I enjoyed this much! It wasn't obivously slashy, but the question of it made the fic interesting

Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 6/4/2007

I loved that last line, very cute. And also that line about how Rocco wouldn't even be able to kill a cat. You've done a good job in keeping the characters straight, kudos, mate.

-Lover of Angelus
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
i liked it...kinda sweet and funny...good job!
angela chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
that is really funny i hope you make more oneshots like this..

Ja Ne
ManaMadeleine chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
*GG* v. good, please write more, that was fuuny.
This Person Is Gone Now chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
God this is fluff. But I enjoy this kind of fluff, even with the whole kissing the cheek thing. But it was still cute. I love just the interaction between the brothers, it's adorable and hot at the same time. Just kidding.
Akai-Akegata chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
This was so cute! I loved it! Please write more!
Bee chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Aylea chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
This is... adorable. I've seen this movie many times, and this... yes a lil ooc but not bothering much so.

Their conversation was wonderfully written! Great job, write more short ones like this D
Sage1899 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005

*huggles the boys* and the poor kitty *le sigh*

fun read. nicely done
Semdai Bloodquill chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
LMFAO! I love it! Rice Krispy Squares...HAHAHA! Wonderful! More!
Vivian Alexandra chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Yes it twas fluff but I loved it! Hehehe so them...I need to watch the movie again...I miss my boys WA!
The Talismaniac chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
*giggles madly* I love it, even if it did feel just a tad bit OOC. (Can't QUITE see the boys kissing one another on the cheek, but it's not a big deal.) Seriously, the whole thing just makes me squee with fluffiness. Well done!