Reviews for Mirage of the Past
Linael-Aeonsky chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Damn...That's good...
GoldenDragon326 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Damn. Confusing, but a hell of a story. Very nice.

Vincent - Red - Tencin / Tifa - Purple - Afi / Yuffie - Olive - Fiyue / Aeris - Pink - Sira / Cid - Yellow - Di / Cait - White - Tai / Barret - Brown - Terra / Nanaki - Rust - Ikana (the narrator) /
Sephiroth - Green / Cloud - Blue
0Through1the1Glass0 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Okay - I have to adore this. Its very fascinating - how its worded in an apocalyptic sense; how no one knows anyone's name but address them as colors or titles. I can only guess who a few are - and then they're implied to be the bad guys...

I think Red / Gunner is Vincent - Yellow / Pilot is Cid - Pink is Aerith - Yuffie is the Ninja - and Blue is Cloud? R is Reno since he implied Rude in some of his 'letters'.

So as confusing as HELL as the Wings are - the mere words between Sephiroth and Cloud - so few with so little action tells a story of how much they love one another and its really fascinating XD I can't guess who the rest of the colors are but I feel like it'd take away from the story XD

It was nice to see that Sephiroth won - it really is and how he has Cloud forever. God I love eternal love stories XDD Ah - I'll stop gushing now! :3 Great job - this is amazing and well done, the ending is vague but I think its vague in a great way.
Karano chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow...Seph won? HE DID? AWESOMED I love stories where he wins(I hate Cloud, Btw). You expressed this so nice. It was truly a prefect masterpiece. I loved it so much I didn't even observe the spelling mistakes, if there were any. Cloud's the key to victory and Seph masters him. I don't fave just any story. I followed thousands of stories and yet only barely a few made it to my favourites. Now their number raised by one. Congrats for making into my top -cheers-. And if you know stories where Seph wins, please share your knowledge with me via pm. Anyway I liked this so much! My fav one shot definitively.
Flayne chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This fic gave me goosebumps. It certainly does an interesting spin on the topic of eternal love between our favorite heros. Too bad humanity kind of extinguishes because of it...or not, since we are like rats. Thanks for writing this eerily realistic fic. I enjoyed it.
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Twisted in some ways but a good read. I liked this alot. Ja.
The Invisible Fan chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Fantastic story!
Fireotaku18 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oh My god that was really really good!
Ashley Antwolf chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Hey!

Actually, I don't care if I'm the 50th or not... but since you thanked me for simply favoriting this story, I've always wanted to ask you something: Can you please please please tell me who is who? About the Wings, I mean. I'm hopelessly confused... -.-a

P.S Great story, by the way ;D
Keedra2173 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This story is awesome. I really enjoyed reading it. I wish you would do a sequel or a prequel. I would really like to know how Avalanch was betrayed and what happened to the survivor.

I really like how you only say Seph's and Cloud's names. It was fun to figure out what colors went with each party member.

I really hope you continue writing.
aurla0 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
... I have absolutely no idea what I should say to this.

This is incredible.

I think, personally, though, that the ending part should be slightly less vague... I mean, it's really good, but the ending is confusing in a... not so good way.

Please continue writing! o
Yuui chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Rofl, as I was reading the last part when Cloud appears, the song "Black Water" from FFVIIAC popped up. Quite fitting imo, lol. Anyway, this fic had a dark charm to it that made it REALLY intriguing. Thanks for writing this!
atanvarnie chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
love this story. the way they try and become another Cloud only to find out Cloud belongs -happly- to Sephy. Love to see this in other people's view Clouds, Sephy's, Aerith -she was the wing that changed right...?- i would really like to know how Cloud came to Sephy's side and what happen to Jenova. Apart from the stuff i'm dying to know, i do love this story it's the way you think Cloud failed, then betrayed then finding out he works with/for sephy then the fact the planet obeys sephy's will because he has Cloud. it gives the perfect balace between mystery and supense if only the love was more explored but only in another story this is perfect as it. it's they way seph holds Cloud and they way the rest of AVALANCE will let Sephy get injured but acttack when Cloud is injured that perfectly end this peice.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I've read this story so many times, I shiver every time I read it cos its that good. I'd love to see a prequel or perhaps something from Cloud's point of view, i imagine it would be beatifully written. I hope that you do some more Cloud/Sephiroth stories, there aren't that many that I like out there, I have to say the ones you have written are some of the best that I have ever read :-)
miarath chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Wow! This is deviously good. Very well-done.

Love it.