Reviews for Pining Heroine
Mizu-Magaru-Sensei chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I love this story! I just finally found it again too! Thank you for posting it!
Dance Boheme chapter 24 . 2/27/2006

I hate cliffhangers! After reading this I'm a LOT happier however!

Saera and Glynn are a good matching!

Anyway!

Great story here, I hope to see some more of your work!

-Rhi
Amanda chapter 24 . 7/10/2005
Phew! You gave me one hell of a scare! But in the end it all worked out. I hope you write more stories like this in the near future. I'll be sure to read them and maybe even send in a review or two. Until next time, may the Force be with you! :):):):):):):):):):)
Amanda chapter 23 . 6/10/2005
OH NO NONONONONO NO! PLEAASSEE don't let it end this way please. My heart is breaking!:( Make this a happy ending story I beg of you! Update soon.
Freetrader chapter 23 . 6/8/2005
GLYNN! NO! COME BACK! NOW! PLEASE! NOW!

You are NOT a loser. My little sister is a loser. You are WAY above her level. But I've just got to say...THAT EVIL CLIFFIE WAS SO BELOW YOU!

I WANT CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR! NOW! *makes Jedi mind trick wave with hand* You WILL give me chapter twenty-four... With more Saera picking-on...

Hey, Glynn got two chapters of angst. Saera deserves that many too.

HURRY! BEFORE I GO NUTS AND RUN OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND CONK YOU WITH MY LIGHTSABER!

A task more easily accomplished if I knew where you live... and if I didn't just break my lightsaber in a duel with my cousin...

Oh well. BRING GLYNN BACK! PLEASE! NOW!

Freetrader chapter 22 . 6/6/2005
NO! You are quite obviously NOT a clueless loser. A clueless loser would NOT be able to write a fic with original characters I LIKE!

Now...about this "hmm I wonder how I'm going to kill Glynn" thinking...DON'T DO THAT! YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH! I HAD TO WALK OUT OF THE ROOM AND SHOOT MY ANNOYING LITTLE SISTER WITH A WATER GUN SHAPED LIKE JANGO FETT'S BLASTER!

Oo. Yay. They kissed again.

BUT THEN SAERA HAS TO RUN OFF TO LUKE AND FREAKIN' TELL HIM THAT GLYNN WASN'T IMPORTANT! GAH! THAT MADE ME SO MAD AT HER!

THANK you, you're going to pick on her next chapter. Goodness knows Glynn has gone through enough. Geez, he's resorted to beating up evil bowls. Now that's desperate.

Freetrader chapter 21 . 6/4/2005
WAH! :( SAERA, QUIT IT! YOU LOVE GLYNN, NOT LUKE!

GEEZ! YOU'RE GETTING HIM FREAKIN' DRUNK! KISS HIM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE AND HE DIES OF ALCOHOL POISONING!

And come on now, Glynn, tell her that you love her!

And vegemite... can you pick on Saera the next chapter? PLEASE? *makes her best "kicked puppy dog" look and fails miserably*

Freetrader chapter 20 . 5/27/2005
Okay, that wasn't me, that was my idiot of a little sister trying to get me to update my fic. That's why "I" wasn't signed on. I will update, though. Anyway...

CHAPTER TWENTY! HOORAY! IT'S HERE! I'M HAPPY!

Hah, Luke and Glynn ARE fighting over Saera. It's just that Glynn's kinda not putting up much of a fight... HAN! HELP HIM OUT!

LUKE! QUIT IT! SAERA'S GLYNN'S GIRL!

VEGEMITE! STOP PICKING ON GLYNN!

UPDATE WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!

;p

Freetrader chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Ahem.

I believe I said in my last review that if you updated, inspiration would strike me and I would write another chapter of my story.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO TO YOU TO MAKE YOU UPDATE?

I'm going to update my story, that's what.

Check back two days after updating this.

Feel free to get rid of this review, by the way. That's why I logged off before reviewing. UPDATE!

Freetrader chapter 19 . 5/18/2005
NO! NononononoNO! BAD VEGEMITE! NO PICKING ON GLYNN! HE'S TOO COOL!

HOORAY! LUKE AND GLYNN MET!

True, it wasn't the, "Glynn leaps on Luke and they start fighting their brains out over Saera" kind of scene, but still, THEY MET!

By the way, thanks for reviewing my story. Y'know, inspiration might strike if I check back in two days and chapter twenty is up... winkwinkwink

;p

DON'T STOP SPOILING US WITH FREQUENT UPDATES!

Freetrader chapter 18 . 5/15/2005
Well, they kind of made out. But whatever. I WANT CHAPTER NINETEEN! I CAN'T WAIT FOR GLYNN AND LUKE TO MEET! DON'T TALK TO YOUR GRANDMA!

Well, actually, if your grandma's anything like mine, then it's kind of hard not to talk to her.

Anyway,PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! OR YOU SERIOUSLY WILL KILL ME!

Freetrader chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
Uh, yeah, if you just read my last review, pay no attention to it whatsoever. Like the hyper fool I am, I didn't read the last few lines carefully enough. Sorry.

CRAP! I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING! WAHT IF THE REBELS THINK THEY'RE IMPERIALS AND BLAST THEM INTO OBLIVION? OH NO!

UPDATE SOON OR YOU'LL KILL ME!

Your mental reviewer

Freetrader chapter 17 . 5/12/2005
No, it was not a lang wait! Not at all! You now rock even MORE!

Oohh, I can't wait for the rest of this! I don't care if you have three sentences of chapter 18 done. I WANT THEM NOW! And PLEASE have Glynn meet Luke in the next chapter. I'm getting mad at Saera for being so clueless. WAIT! THEY HAD TO BOARD ANOTHER SHIP IN SPACE! DOES THAT MEAN SOMETHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO GLYNN OR SAERA? OH NO! *calms doown and stops dashing frantically around the room*

Good job with the update! Don't stop!

Freetrader chapter 16 . 5/11/2005
AN UPDATE! AN UPDATE! YES! HOORAY! I'M HYPER AGAIN! HERSHEY BARS AND THIS STORY BOTH ROCK, ONLY THIS STORY ROCKS MORE!

That's so cool! Glynn has Force powers! When is Saera going to realize that she's got it bad for him? I want them to make out again. MAKE THEM MAKE OUT AGAIN!

I'm probably freaking you out now. Sorry. I just gorged myself on candy and made myself super-hyper.

Hey, I deserve it. I just ran three miles without taking a break.

But enough about me. GREAT STORY! YOU ROCK!

Freetrader chapter 15 . 4/30/2005
HOORAY! I love prompt updates (which is pretty ironic, seeing that I never update my fic... I think the people on the Indiana Jones page are about to tear me apart). FIFTEEN CHAPTERS IN AND STILL GOIN' STRONG! Honestly, how you people do it is beyond me. My fics are great up till chapter ten, andthen I start running out of ideas.

As you can see by this more serious review, my little sister stole my candy. Anyway...

THIS ROCKS! ;p