Reviews for Journey to the Center of Herself
crystallionaire chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
haha oooh only the 4th chapter and its already this good :D nice job!
RaquellaRose chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Just to let you know this is one of my favorite stories! I've read it like 5 times!
Miss Ellification chapter 24 . 11/28/2009
EllitheGhostie here. I hope this review finds you well. No matter how many times I read this story throughout the years, it always filled me with joy. It's a sweet, silly, bubbly crack-up every step of the way. Chapters 15-19 had me on the edge of my seat, thanking my lucky stars that your updates always came fast. Out of the hundreds (No exaggeration. I love to read!) of fanfics that I've read, Journey to the Center of Herself is one of a handful of stories that I'd been reading since its humble beginning, and one of three where I was rewarded with the pleasure of seeing it stay every bit as wonderful as it was when it began. You're a brilliant writer, did you know that? I'll be checking out more of your stories very soon. Until then!
Lori-Mae Vernon chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
i'm sure chocolate truffle is good, but it is nothing on tiramisu, or better yet, the tiramisu cheesecake they have at cheesecake factory. my fav resturant ever! sucks they don't have one in sioux falls...you know i bet they have chocolate truffle cheesecake too! only thing, the cake is $7 a piece, but belive me, it is worth it!i liked when my uncle used to work there, we would go and visit him every so often...anyways love the story!can't wait to read more.
Helio chapter 11 . 4/25/2009
I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but I think Rikku is being a complete brat about things. I absolutely love her's and Gippal's characters, but sometimes I think you let her get away with too many things. Cid was being rude and unjustly accusing of Gippal and Rikku, but Rikku as well wasn't trying to calm him down, making him see reason. She chose to yell back and insult him, which, of course will only make him madder. I feel like you're putting her up on a highroad in this chapter, and putting Cid down a little too hard. Yeah, it was bad he claiming she would only BE (He didn't say she WAS) Gippal's slut, but she also attacked Cid where it hurt; that being his parenting of her, no less. Of course, concerning your question, I'd have to say 2, though I think it is very unfair to put it all on Cid.

All in all, though, I'm enjoying this story for the most part, and am looking forward to finishing it.
l a w l MACABRE chapter 11 . 10/20/2008
What is this, a foodfic? It's only about food, I'm getting bored. I can watch Rachel Ray for that.
Arianrhod Whisper L' amour chapter 6 . 12/3/2007
Wow. I really don't like Gippal with Rikku very much... I like Auron a lot more. But I have the flu, so I decidd to rea this. And now that I'm reading it I actually like the story! (Although I still like Aurikku more!) .
Zoey and Drake Incoporated chapter 24 . 6/29/2007
Zoey: That sniff was a beautiful story

Drake: I LOVED IT! YOUR A GENIUS!
Zoey and Drake Incoporated chapter 22 . 6/29/2007
Zoey: EVIL SPIDER good chapter BUT EVIL SPIDER!

Drake: Your story kicks ass! IT AWESOME!
StandByForSushi chapter 24 . 6/17/2007
I just have to say I really loved your story!
1KrnGirl chapter 8 . 1/8/2007
Hahaha so far from what I've been reading, this is one of the best story I've read. This chapter is really amazing too :D It's very cute~ Keep up the awesome work! I really like how you stuck to Rikku and Gippal's personalities but managed to enhance them to make them very humorous :)
IFocusOnThePain chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
I. Loved. This. Chapter

It friggin' rocks man! It's just so sexy and smooth without being in your face; I love it!

I'm gonng read the rest now...
Airemir chapter 24 . 5/26/2006
This so pwetty! I love this story! Will you make a seqeul? Pweddy pwease?

*giant cute anime eyes crying*
Cdabryhea chapter 24 . 4/7/2006
omg i'm so sorry. i thought i had reviewed this chapter. aparetnly i didn't. i loved this story. it was one of the best i have ever read. keep writing. :)
BlazingxSoul chapter 24 . 3/5/2006
((lmfao)) Oh my! I loved Rikku's line! ((rotflmfao))

You are now one of my favorite authors, seriously! You're really good!