Reviews for Forever
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Very sweet fic.
openattheclose chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
'Atonement' was already a happy track for me-it's 'New Memories' and 'Furneral Pyre' that seem to be the opposite-but now it is even more so. Lovely job. Wish this were the actual ending.
Black Lumina Enchantress chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Aww...I like this story, it was very cute. I really loved the ending
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
It's a nice fantasy.
myriassterre chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Yeah, she came back! I was devestated when she died. My sister and I were sitting in the movie theatre shocked to the core, I cried in the movie, but then I cry in almost every movie. I'm an emotional basketcase. But I loved this fic, Maddy
Darlian chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I was hoping it was Marie coming back too... this is how it should of been! :hugs Natasha: You go girl! Maybe you can even continue this into a longer fic... please? :)
Catie chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Aw you have got to write a sequal to this story! It is so good. I always hated the way they killed Marie and i really hope that in teh third movie they find some way to have her back in teh story like she sirvived somehow. I think she did dont you?
Christina chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I like this, the movie pissed me off too when they ended the greatest love to ever be written. I commend you, and would enjoy seeing more.

-Pax
Spanish Inquisition chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Another score. Marie lives! Yay! Loved it!
Terri16 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I am so insanely happy right now, I cannot believe that you managed to bring her back! I was heartbroken when Marie died, such a horrible twist in the tale. This was a very believable story and I loved the way you executed it - perfect.
Lora chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Yes! Thank you. There was no reason for Marie not to have lived - there are hours of Jason's activities unaccounted for in that movie. I so much want them to make a third movie with a lovely flashback of Marie convalescing with some remote Indian doctor for several weeks after being removed from the water by Jason before he went back to see their truck removed from the water. If Franka's not in the top billing of the third movie, right beside Matt Damon, I'm not going. If the writers really killed her off, the entire rest of the movie is out of character of the Jason Bourne from the books: he'd have flayed the skin from the Russian who shot her and Brian Cox's character. The thought of the person he wants to be when he reunites with her is the only thing that would inspire him to show mercy.

I was so mad when I left the theatre. Unhappy, disappointed, mad. All I wanted was a snippet, maybe even after the credits, showing that Marie was recovering from her wound. He didn't say "Marie wouldn't have wanted me to," he said, "Marie wouldn't want me to." Present tense.

They have to make a third movie. Otherwise, why reveal that he's David Webb? And how can Jason Bourne become David Webb without Marie's help and support and inspiration?

Keep writing!
Alien Outcast chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
ah you're so great at this!
kris932 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Thank you for writing a fic that stays true to the books while still keeping the movie in mind...I really enjoyed it.
Les chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Hey - just wanted to tell you I agree about Marie. What was the point of killing her off if she lives in the books? I'm in the middle of the *real* Supremacy right now... I think they're gonna have a hard time making the Ultimatum a movie now that Marie's gone. :P Anyway, thanks for sharing this. It's lovely. :)

P.S. I think one of the reasons they killed her in the movie is that Robert Ludlum died in 2001, before production of Supremacy. :-? Figures.
Calisto chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Great story i love it! This would be so perfect. As mush as i love the movie the books are still better as usually is. Like you i hate the writers for killing marie becayse its so unfair and unlike the books. they better bring her back in the 3 movie because its gonna be really sad if they dont. poor jason doesnt deserve the torment.