Reviews for Whatever Happened to Dodger?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
This is really really good!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
Really good...I love this
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
It's great! Very suspenseful...and so true to the character of Jack
Jeannie Anderst chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Excellent writing and follow-up to the story... please write more... thank you
Matt chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
It was shit
ximsol182 chapter 11 . 10/30/2009
Hes going to visit Charley! I cant wait for it! But how bout Oliver?
ximsol182 chapter 7 . 10/30/2009
Poor Charley! Hes dead to Dodge! I wanted to see a fanfic of Dodgers fate! It wasnt clear in da book! Awesome fanfic, Im going on chap 4! And Oliver? Wheres Oliver?

Ive also have my fanfic about Dodgers fate with Oliver included!

/s/5472882/1/After_Fagin_s_death
vitanimad chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
This is a great story - well done! I've always wondered what happened in the Dodger's life afterwards. It explains it brilliantly - loads of good detail. I have no corrections or any tips - thanks a bunch and I hope loads of other readers out there will enjoy your story as much as I did.
Red Cherries chapter 11 . 10/18/2007
I really enjoyed this story.

You did a really really good job.

It would be nice if you contenued it too:D

Cheero:}
Anonymously Anonymous chapter 11 . 9/11/2007
Oh, come on! You truly need to update. It's great.

I mean, I know what it's like to get tired of a story and everything... But to leave it on such a cliffhanger?

Do it for us. The readers. (puppydog eyes)

Because if not, in the dead of night, we will always wonder...
Sir-Not-Appearing-In-This-Show chapter 1 . 6/26/2007

Redthistle chapter 11 . 4/25/2007
Meowmeow Meowmeow Meowmeow..

WRITE!

He has to find Charley.. They're like.. Bestest friends forever.. *tears*

Whenever you mention Dodger it reminds me of the beautiful Harry Eden.. He turned 17 a couple months ago. Yay for his handsomeness.
Red-Cherry-Flowers chapter 11 . 2/24/2007
Hi! I'm a new reveiwer! This is great! A great storyline and you write really nicely! Please, please continue and update soon! Please!

By the way, I can't wait for Charley to come into the story. He's by favourite character! Can't wait until the Dodger and Charley finally met again after so long!

Don't leave us hang for to long ;)
ilikestories chapter 11 . 2/11/2007
Are you going to write any more? Please say yes. I don't read a whole lot of dickens fiction and this is really good.
I love music chapter 11 . 8/26/2006
Excellent story! I've just read it all in one go, I was hooked from the first chapter. The only criticism I have is, watch your dialogue for the time it's set in - I very much doubt they said someone was "a little hyper" back in Victorian times! Other than that, I became totally immersed in what was happening and I LOVED those little flashes of humour.

ps A hurrican would stop ANYBODY from posting for a while! Glad you're okay. :o)