Reviews for Lord of the Rings: SSBM Style!
Olo Trample of Woody End chapter 4 . 11/9/2006
I, Olo Trample of Woody End, relished your paraody. It was very humorous, and hope that you update son. Don't let a good story go untold or unfinished. _-
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 21 . 11/9/2006
"Aragorn has the power to pull horses out of his ass in a tight spot."...hahahah... i love it... now.. that i finally read the whole thing.. UPDATE! Stop playng ur lil game for a lil bit and write your next chapter! ugh!
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 14 . 11/9/2006
"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!" lol you don;t understand i was just reading along and then i come to that part and i couldn't stop laughing. i forgot that was there and it took me off gaurd...man i love this story... poor nana... and yey sandbag!
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 11 . 11/9/2006
first chapter in TMTtbT, its not as bad as you made it out to be... it was very funny lol.. two parts that i reallyed liekd for some reason.. "tis a leaf.".. and .. "yes my kittyness."... lol haha.. i love you
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 10 . 11/9/2006
yes! so i finished the fellowship of the bling bling awesome! and i loved it of course... so mnay funny things in there... anyway.. now onto Too Many Towers to be Two!
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
well nowim up to chapter 4 not bad.. but i have to go to work now.. lol you know i love this story... and the ring is my favorite character by the way... oh and what is up with nano dragons? i dun really remember that one. anyway... ill need to keep reading... love your story... duh... you should update soon so by the time im up to chapter 21 chapter 22 will be there... yea...
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
i decieded to start over from the begining... i couldn't remember where i left off... anyway... you know how much i love this story.. lol
DNAngel WIZ chapter 21 . 1/11/2006
can u plz hurry up & update plz?

dis story is getting cool!-

if you can make stories like this...then i hope u won't mind maybe...u could do the movie "Titanic"...? :)...:(

that's if u want to...

i bet u could make it hilarous(did i spell that right?);) w/ all of the SSBM characters om there!:-)

any way kick-ass story!:)

ROCK ON DUDES!-
Goddess of Fire chapter 21 . 12/15/2005
i just saw when this was updated...!

5/06/05!

WHEN IN BLOODY HELL R U GOING TO BLOODY PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER!

GOD-DAMN-IT!:(
1 chapter 21 . 12/11/2005
What in god's name are you waiting for? UPDATE!
Death on the Wind chapter 21 . 12/8/2005
You are seven months past due... Prepare to die, o late one...
Darkwarrior17 chapter 21 . 11/16/2005
You are going to update, right? PLEASE?
df chapter 21 . 11/10/2005
10 out of 5

hurry up with the update.
Spectral Swordsman chapter 9 . 8/6/2005
This is one of my favorite stories ever! It's definetly going into my archive!
Specter117 chapter 20 . 7/12/2005
Dude! This story is hilarious! This is one of the greatest spoofs i've ever read! Well done. But can you please freaking update it already? I'm ready to read more amazing chapters. But don't let that put you down. Overall, I give it a 5 out of 5.