Reviews for And Beggars Will Ride
I absolutely love your writing style. It's so powerful, and takes a deep look at the effect of everything on Harry.
Completely Confunded chapter 1 . 1/15
"And what is one child, against the fate of the wizarding world?"
That about sums up my opinion, there. I mean, sure, it is manipulative, and terrible, and just sucks for Harry, but the "Greater good" is the greater good for a reason, ya know?
fits into canon
Stanley69 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Beautiful , haunting fic . It gets better every time I read it.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Wow. That's... strong.
Silvers45 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
"It's almost jarring, the realization he is an individual and not an extension of your will."

That is so, so haunting. Great, powerful writing. That last line gave me goosebumps. "And maybe then you can buy back your broken soul from the devil." Unbelievable. Perfect.
Sarchale chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
shhiiiiiiiit this is amaze
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I don't have any words for how good this is...
Apocarag chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Hah! I always knew that Dumbledore was a psychopath!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
i hate manipulative!dumbledore, i swear to god
JJayGurl chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
So depressing. I've always thought Harry shouldn't have named his son after him. Snape is fine, but Dumbledore is just too much!
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Wow, wonderful love how you made Dumbles a bit evil
EcargWillOneDayRuleTheWorld chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Wow. That was really amazing! I love the emotion you put into the writing, it made it so great. The only thing is that this was written in second person which is against the site rules, but I'm not going to go any further wi that because I bet someone else has!
I'd love it if you could check out Rocky Mountain International (www. rmimagic .com). It's an amazing roleplay website that has amazing authors (like yourself) and I'd love it if you could give it a go. Please respond if you are interested. :)
E
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Dumbledore is a manipulative jerk.
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 5/7/2013