Reviews for And Beggars Will Ride
Suits Canon!Dumbledore's actions to a tee.

The Greater Good: maintaining the status quo of a society that should have been razed to the ground long ago, no matter the cost to one individual or many individuals.

I just hope to hell Rowling never runs for political office.
Violettevonviolet chapter 1 . 7/30
I want to translate the story in my language German but this not into fan fiction. Net No I want to publishing the story of fanfiction. Dear that is my question
Bye Violettavonviolet
Iesh chapter 1 . 7/30
Oh my god. How come I never read this gem before? LOVED LOVED LOVED your protayal of Dumbledore. Not evil but manipulative. Great.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 5/22
Was it truly worth it?

As death hands you your soul in the form of 30 silver pieces, you wonder at the significance.

Then there, under the hood, those shining red eyes flare a rare green, and you know your doom.

You have lived your life with death as your savior; death as your master.

Death, itself, has a new master.

His name is Potter.
Zoe Adrien Lapa chapter 1 . 3/26
Erm... I respect your decisions, but can you please make this a prologue of a, like, 5-10 chapter story? It's cause I really like your story.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 1/15
Beautiful.
LittleMissInsomnia chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
damn...very poetic
Great story though! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
It meshes well with canon, yet it's closer to the Harry we should have got instead of a dumb, excessively lucky kamikaze.

And The Greater Good: maintaining the status quo of a dystopian society that should have been obliterated.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I absolutely love your writing style. It's so powerful, and takes a deep look at the effect of everything on Harry.
Completely Confunded chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
"And what is one child, against the fate of the wizarding world?"
That about sums up my opinion, there. I mean, sure, it is manipulative, and terrible, and just sucks for Harry, but the "Greater good" is the greater good for a reason, ya know?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
fits into canon
Psych0Geek chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Beautiful , haunting fic . It gets better every time I read it.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Wow. That's... strong.
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
"It's almost jarring, the realization he is an individual and not an extension of your will."

That is so, so haunting. Great, powerful writing. That last line gave me goosebumps. "And maybe then you can buy back your broken soul from the devil." Unbelievable. Perfect.
Sarchale chapter 1 . 2/13/2014