Reviews for Time Travel, Drag Kings, and Why I Hate Hormones
GuineaCatJJ chapter 4 . 3/30
Hey there! GuineaCatJJ here!
I am LOVING this story soooo much. The title never fails to make me giggle, and you know so much about the game and story! There aren't many stories that are spot on with this kinda stuff, but you hit it on the head. I would love for you to make Creepypasta stuff (if you don't know what the hell that is then ignore what I just said). Please keep writing! I love it soooo much!
Thank you!
-GuineaCatJJ
Reader chapter 24 . 4/15/2013
Excellent story with only one obvious typo and that was a homonym anyways. I hope ya are able to write more like this!
ShadowDragonAmor chapter 12 . 7/18/2010
Lol!
TheLoveBrigade chapter 24 . 3/5/2010
Awesome story, just awesome. I loved the humor, romance, and Link's simple mind. Great job!
ThisAccountIsClosedForever1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was hilarious! Great story!
Rubel chapter 24 . 10/12/2008
snicker. Neat story.
Flame2434 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
awesome this is the best story ever
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 24 . 2/19/2008
...I just realized something monumentally stupid about five minutes ago. I read this story a year or two at least ago, but couldn't review because it was before I'd set up my account. I could never remember who'd written it... but just now, I connected "BatNeko" the author to the BatNeko on Gaia Online.

Dude, you're so awesome! First off, I totally loved this story when I first read it! Plus, once in a while I lurk in your DeviantArt (and the Slash Challenge thread you put together, but that's a story for another day...). I totally need to add you to my favorite author's list before going back to trying to find the actual story that goes with all those WHN comics I saw on DeviantArt.

P.S. I don't have a DeviantArt account, but on Gaia, I go by Liara-Shadowsong. Long story there. Love your fanart for there, especially... well, all of it actually. But I'm rather a big fan of Ian, and to a lesser extent of Gino.
Gamer Legend 09 chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
heheh link talking makes this so much more better (well...maybe a little) then the game
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 24 . 8/27/2007
I believe its the little things that make a story; like a perfect description or an impulse that a characters follows, your story had these little things.
XENO Prototype chapter 24 . 6/30/2007
!
Ochako107 chapter 24 . 6/26/2007
LOL this story was really funny! I loved it haha, I can picture all this stuff happening too! Poor Link and his raging hormones... but it made the story all that much funnier. Freaking aweseome, good job!
Zelink24 chapter 24 . 5/6/2007
Once again, I must say that this story ROCKS! You made me miss playing Ocarina of Time so much! Now I have this urge to go and play it and think of your story! Wow towards the end I just couldn't stop laughing, especially in the last chapter when Link said "Let's recap, what have we learned from my little story." I was like "so true. oh so true *laughs histerically*" Lmao YOU'RE THE BEST! Gosh I love your stories! Must read more! You'll see more of me, just you watch! ZELINK RULES! And so does Sheik and Link...SHLINK!
slutty-iceberg chapter 24 . 3/30/2007
Absolutely LOVED it. Freakin' hilarious, with the best closing sentence ever. I like that you have a sister story to this, that's a pretty smart idea. Great job- made me laugh :DD
Itallia chapter 24 . 2/11/2007
Hahaha, funny. I like the last little line-up of learned facts. Adds a nice little pi-zaa to the end.