Reviews for Time Travel, Drag Kings, and Why I Hate Hormones
Reader chapter 24 . 4/15/2013
Excellent story with only one obvious typo and that was a homonym anyways. I hope ya are able to write more like this!
ShadowDragonAmor chapter 12 . 7/18/2010
TheLoveBrigade chapter 24 . 3/5/2010
Awesome story, just awesome. I loved the humor, romance, and Link's simple mind. Great job!
ThisAccountIsClosedForever1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was hilarious! Great story!
Rubel chapter 24 . 10/12/2008
snicker. Neat story.
Flame2434 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
awesome this is the best story ever
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 24 . 2/19/2008
...I just realized something monumentally stupid about five minutes ago. I read this story a year or two at least ago, but couldn't review because it was before I'd set up my account. I could never remember who'd written it... but just now, I connected "BatNeko" the author to the BatNeko on Gaia Online.

Dude, you're so awesome! First off, I totally loved this story when I first read it! Plus, once in a while I lurk in your DeviantArt (and the Slash Challenge thread you put together, but that's a story for another day...). I totally need to add you to my favorite author's list before going back to trying to find the actual story that goes with all those WHN comics I saw on DeviantArt.

P.S. I don't have a DeviantArt account, but on Gaia, I go by Liara-Shadowsong. Long story there. Love your fanart for there, especially... well, all of it actually. But I'm rather a big fan of Ian, and to a lesser extent of Gino.
Gamer Legend 09 chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
heheh link talking makes this so much more better (well...maybe a little) then the game
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 24 . 8/27/2007
I believe its the little things that make a story; like a perfect description or an impulse that a characters follows, your story had these little things.
XENO Prototype chapter 24 . 6/30/2007
Ochako107 chapter 24 . 6/26/2007
LOL this story was really funny! I loved it haha, I can picture all this stuff happening too! Poor Link and his raging hormones... but it made the story all that much funnier. Freaking aweseome, good job!
Zelink24 chapter 24 . 5/6/2007
Once again, I must say that this story ROCKS! You made me miss playing Ocarina of Time so much! Now I have this urge to go and play it and think of your story! Wow towards the end I just couldn't stop laughing, especially in the last chapter when Link said "Let's recap, what have we learned from my little story." I was like "so true. oh so true *laughs histerically*" Lmao YOU'RE THE BEST! Gosh I love your stories! Must read more! You'll see more of me, just you watch! ZELINK RULES! And so does Sheik and Link...SHLINK!
Tupelo Thief chapter 24 . 3/30/2007
Absolutely LOVED it. Freakin' hilarious, with the best closing sentence ever. I like that you have a sister story to this, that's a pretty smart idea. Great job- made me laugh :DD
Itallia chapter 24 . 2/11/2007
Hahaha, funny. I like the last little line-up of learned facts. Adds a nice little pi-zaa to the end.
TheFoilDoll chapter 24 . 11/18/2006

oh yeah, i'm a stud.

could not have had a better final sentence.

this made me laugh, quite a lot. :D