Reviews for In The Shadows of Psychics and Wizards
reven228 chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
I'm really looking forward to everyone showing off there powers. Harry will he like "OMfG THEY'RE DEMONS! 0.0" lol, I don't know if you'll update ever again, so where ever you are, what ever youre doing, stay golden
ylib chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Fun. I really like it.
ForgottenKaze chapter 12 . 7/3/2007
Uwah! THIS IS AWESOME! I hope you update soon! But, wait a minute... I had almost the same idea! (Random people from Chapter Black going to Hogwarts) Hmm... I guess great minds to think alike! Now, update before I pull out the super-powerful Hagiri-Dice!
no-blood-in-my-veins chapter 12 . 6/14/2007
*twitch* You mean, this fanfic is left for two years with an ending like that? *seizure* UPDATE NOW, OR I'LL SEND SARIKA AFTER YOU! I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S NOT MY MUSE!
yllom21 chapter 12 . 2/14/2007
This story is one of the best crosovers I've ever read! And filled with so many charecters! Nicely done and very well written. I enjoyed it so far.
Renkin-chan chapter 12 . 1/4/2007
Omg, I just love this fic so far! You're humor rocks! And, I especially loved the part with Kaitou and the moon and time and 'bigger nerd than thought' thing, it was brilliant!
xblackrosefirex chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
AWESOME! _
Celimora chapter 12 . 5/31/2006
Great Story!

(please update already!)
Frozen Mercury chapter 12 . 4/9/2006
All right, I've been waiting a PRETTY LONG TIME for you to update! You can't just stop this story right here, c'mon! Leaving an evil cliffhanger like that . . .

Anyways, it's a good story, one more reason for you to update! Caught my interest since the beginning, that it did.

Waiting loyally-and impatiently-for you to post more chapters,

Northern Phoenix
nightmare rose chapter 8 . 3/22/2006
hello!...AWEOSME CHAPPIE!...and yea u are insane...it's a good thing...normal is way too boring..._ yep!...and now i shall read on and sing the national anthem of bulgaria! [actually im from guam but oh well]...wait...do they have an anthem?...KEEP IT UP AND I SHALL CONTINUE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTERS!
Hikari99 chapter 12 . 1/24/2006
I know you might be busy and all, but if you could, would you please update? Your fanfic is so good! I can't wait for a new chapter. Thanks a lot!
stranger12 chapter 6 . 1/3/2006
Just noticed like a couple o' chapters back, but why do they say their names like Surname Name? Bizarre. And do people treat them by their last names or names? Like, is it YOU who's confused? 'Cause I just read Umbridge's sis calling Kaname "Kaname", as if she would ever call a student by their first name... Weird. Please look into it, it's confusing otherwise.
stranger12 chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
Hi, just started this second chap, and, well, when is this happening? Hagiri's got a scar around his chest, so wouldn't that mean he's like already been "hurt" by Hiei? And Mitani (by the way, Mitarai) is all weirdly "gonna kill everyone" still, which would mean he hasn't met the Yusuke group yet... Weird timeline, please explain.
darkdranzer chapter 12 . 11/13/2005
um...dont you think that sensui might MIGHT...be able to fight that off?and who got hit? everyone outside?
Kohaku Minamoto chapter 12 . 10/17/2005
This is great! KEEP WRITING!

Or else...