Reviews for Blood and Laughter
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Wow. I love it.
Jud3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Even if I really like the character of Snape in Hp books, I like the way you describe the feelings of HArry because it is so realistic that JKR could have written this in her book.

(By the way, I would like to translate it, as well as Golden, fortunes favors the bold into French if you agree. Please send me a PM :) )
Charleigh96 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
amazing. Just amazing.
Whomping chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
great story. the emotions are so palpable
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
So sad.
rollwiththepunches chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This was great! I don't know if this was intentional, but I actually felt a Sirius/Harry vibe in this. Terrific job!
Clairful chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
you're stories are really powerful, the emotions are portrayed really well, do you know what I mean? keep up the good work D
Adosia chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Yikes!

;] Another job well done.
falseproffitt chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
good
Bagge chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Intense and chilling, not least because, in the last book, Harry is quite certain to have the chance to make Sirius regret a lot of things.
Galathilion chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
O Harry suicide...dark :) I like. Not sure I like Snape, though...I'm still clinging to the idea he's NOT EVIL, really.
Shiruy chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
That was scary. I mean, really. And I dont care about Snapes blind hatred, but Harry... the last line scared me. You use so simple words, but I shudder to think of what Harry might be capable of doing.

Great work,

shriuy
Hazel Maraa chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
o.
NoMoreFanFic chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
paranoid?
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
It is not a good idea to piss off the grieving, for they have nothing left to loose.

Your words are wonderful, you conjure such powerful images with only a handful off them. True talent is very hard to find, and you have it in spades, do us a favour and don't squander it.