Reviews for Town Interruptus

continue!
lorelaivictoriadanes chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
I loved it.
Sama chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
this is really good. keep going
Jet1945 chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
Great two chapters. Don't stop now. You have incorporated a lot of the spoilers. Keep it up. Don't forget teh Rory - Lindsay confronatation or the Rory - Dean restart of their affair. Good work.
LuvzAfunEthing chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
Hiya BOB...Well, I read these two chapters, and LOVED them...Great story, cool use of spoilers, and very accurate characterization...I really liked the phone conversation between Luke and Lorelai in chapter one...so cute...and Lorelai's reaction when she realized that Luke had been in town when he had called her, very good...Keep writing and I'll keep reading...
JeMappelleTea chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
Haha. It's Java Junkies v. Stars Hollow. Or maybe it's v. the fates, but I don't really know. Fun stuff.
Kimmers chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
Love this fic so much, you did a really good job with this and cna't wiat for more

from Kim
ocdwithlhg chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
LOVE IT! IS THERE GUNNA BE MORE? PLEASE!
MM Vermelha chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Oh, why did you stop it like that? Thats just mean! Wicked!

Come on, post more? Big please? Big dog eyes please?

You write too well! Its all your fault, I mean it! You could just write very bad, then I wouldnt be curious and anxious to read the rest of it, but no, you have to write well, so, here I am, with no sense of pride and self-respect, begging for more! PLEASE!

Im from Brazil! Im not sure why, but for some people that means that Im a very poor girl that lives in a jungle with monkeys all around.. I never actually saw a monkey out of the zoo, but that doesnt matter... the important thing is to use this wrong information that other countries seems to have about Brazil, so I can get more chapters faster!

Uhu! uhu! uhu! I should be able to read more chapters faster cuz, our presidents name is Lula, with is the same thing that Squid into English! That is true AND certainly deserves a few more pages!

And Im a nice girl! And I can send really good coffee to you! Brazil has great coffee! And soy! I dont know why some one would want soy, but we also have great soy! And orange! And cotton! And meat! And really cute guys! And, if you are a he, really cute girls!

Okay, Im running out of arguments here.. big please? :)