Reviews for Poems from Mystery Loves
shierysh chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
Sweet... Write more please!
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
i like, but still my fav is the captivating
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
i like, but so far captivating is my fav
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
I just cant get enough of Heiji
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
this was sweet
MichelleTherese chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Sweet poems! These have a lot of potential, especially when you make not-so-explicit references to storyline (exs. references to "stealing" Aoko's heart, and the line "I remember those same eyes/From a different angle" in "This Feeling"); you choose well by saying a lot with a few words. Do you intend to maintain a poetic structure, or are you changing rhyming patterns, etc. on purpose? If not, I'd suggest choosing a pattern and sticking to it, like rhyming the ends of the second and fourth lines of each stanza throughout the poem. If you are changing the patterns on purpose, I would only comment that it's a little distracting; the poem would evoke more emotions if it maintained a pattern of some sort, even if you choose to compose in free or blank verse. Again, great job! Keep writing!
Kaito-neechan chapter 3 . 10/2/2004
m...*si-i-i-igh* so nice poems...

What's the matter with me, I don't read poetry! *shooking head*

Altough I can't help it, but to read yours...:)
Kaito-neechan chapter 2 . 9/22/2004
You know, I usually don't read poetry (cuz I don't like it), but your poems are good!
magicaldreams chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
How cute! The rhyming is really sweet and the feelings are so accurate! Please write more!
Aoko chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
So cute!

I really love It!

If you can, please, write another one o!
Ieyre chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Aw...that was so cute and pretty! I like how it rhymes but isn't dumb like other rhyming poems! It's so cute!

Write some more poems!