Reviews for Shopping Mission
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 16 . 10/26/2009
LMAO

This is BRILLIANT! Truly inspired. Poor Chloe, after all that trouble! It just goes to show that Chloe is not infallible, but still possesses the strength of will (thanks to a particular fork and a desperate cry for attention). Well done!
Viedyn chapter 16 . 4/14/2009
XD Really great story you've created, Section-Eight, excellent work! Loved the incorporation of random ninjas, Chloe's inner voice, and the excessive amount of grapes in various shapes, form and usage.

This story made my day; I read it all in one sitting and it made my eyes dry out like sultanas...

Nevertheless, it was a very enjoyable experience!

~Viedyn
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
lol

Brilliantly understated comedy!
spritznar chapter 16 . 12/27/2007
my lord, i nearly died laughing. i especially loved the footnotes, they made the whole thing even better (as if that were possible)
Reena90 chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
I've always wondered what it really means when the watch breaks...

Reminded me of Max Payne, an overheard conversation between two suits discussing how cool it would be to have a Bullet-Time. He-he _.
irishais chapter 16 . 12/29/2006
This...is freaking hilarious. You are a new breed of awesome.
Angel Of Sorrow chapter 16 . 9/23/2006
I never thought I could say "Poor Chloe" for so long *immediately gets over ep 25* Dangit.

Well, glad she's ok, sad it's over. (heh..)

Another! :D
Kinchi chapter 5 . 9/15/2006
I lied. I so lied. Every chapter makes me laugh harder.
Kinchi chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
Funniest chapter I've read yet! Which isn't much of a comparrison, but I'm hooked anyway. Love it!
Fellow Sufferer chapter 13 . 9/12/2006
...Now I get it. It was the hot-dog machine all along!
Dragontiger96 chapter 12 . 9/6/2006
Job well done. I had lots of fun reading the latest chapter. KEEP WRITING!
WarpWizard chapter 12 . 9/5/2006
Ha! Good stuff. Standout paragraph:

And then it was Omaha Beach, Hamburger Hill, the first day on the Somme. Hell burst forth from almost a hundred thundering trumpets, shattering men and metal alike. Wood splintered. Lead flew. Brass tinkled on the ground in an aesthetically pleasing fashion. A flock of white doves appeared from nowhere and was immediately blasted into pillow stuffing. Soldiers, special-forces, and gang-bangers fired wildly, their death screams lost in the painful pandemonium. A white cowboy hat disintegrated. Greaser was greased. The Colonel shook spasmodically, shouting ā€œIā€™m TONY!ā€ as the bullets took him down. Hu fell in a blaze of gory. And Porquillion hid his face in shame.
Silent Thereal chapter 11 . 8/22/2006
Yay! Grape juice saves the day. I'm sure there's some sort of reference in what Altena is saying, I just know it. No, no, it's just some crazy ninja code word. Yes, that's exactly what it is, no rings of any kind. Damned ninjas.
Angel Of Sorrow chapter 11 . 8/21/2006
Ahh, poor Chloe. :]

Great chapter though. Your humor is always something I aspire to.
greenteafarm chapter 10 . 2/24/2006
wow...the story is seriously amusing. especially the footnotes. gotta love the footnotes. keep updating!