Reviews for Susceptibility
naash chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
that was good. and well it was angsty in a way. they admit their feelings to each other but yet arent together
fmorgana chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
wow, for something that was supposed to be a "horribly fluffy blanket scenario" at the beginning... this turned out really great ! I love how you created tenten's personnality and ideas about her life and her job

and it's really well written,, i was captivated
RofS chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I think I enjoyed this far more than I would have a fluffy blanket scenario. While blanket scenarios do hold their own merit, this proves that you thought far more about it than just the average fluff, revamped to fit your daydreams. The opening is, indeed, very interesting. I cannot quite imagine Tenten saying it, but I'm sure that she might, since this is sometime in the distant, hazy future. You are right in saying that this fic could be both longer and better, but I think you did a magnificent job in cramming these words full of meaning and emotion.
Yugao chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
That left me smiling, even if it was rather sad. The word choice was wonderful, and the flow of words isn't choppy or anything. Tenten and Neji were beautifully portrayed. Thanks.
openwindow2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
AWESOME!

Devil of hope and dreams chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
cute

real cute

funny how love can make you like that.
Trustshipping chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
wait! it just ended like that? T_T

i love how you kept them so in character

and you're right..what makes tenten special is that she's very different from all other female characters in Naruto lol i would love to hear you rant about her character P
Peliqua chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Holy crap, that was good.

You could continue this from here. And I would LOVE you if you did. x_x
nothisisnotmyname chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Very good. I have no idea where you learned to write like that but it is extremely impressive. I hope you are going to continue this story.
NuttyScribbler chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
very niice~! you write awesome N/T fics . Kudos~!
bubblekid chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
I love, I love! Write more NejiTen!
soner chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
WOW. This is. . . it's. . . It's an amazing piece of work. Spectacular. It's going on my favorites. You have amazing talent for writing, and I hope to see more!
Bakutiku chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Ooh... very very nice fic. We need more Neji/Tenten fics on ;D
Magicians of the Yami chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
i love tne-ten/neji stories, and this was a great one!~ keep on going, i say!
moonorchid chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
...hwowzer. I like the way that you characterized Ten Ten and Neji's stubbornness, their unwillingless to admit their feelings and give in to emotions. Ni-hice!

I was kind of confused throughout the entire thing-I wasn't sure what was going on with the rain-nins and the hunter-nins. I understood, however, the confusion that Neji felt and the struggle to choose between doing what one needs to do and what one wants to do, when there really is no difference. You tied it up well at the end.

Nice job! I like! Keep up the good work!