Reviews for Conflictions of the Mind
silhouette saloon chapter 14 . 1/27/2009
Oh gosh, I'm in love with this story. Please, please, PLEASE keep going! It's so beautifully written and I can't wait to see what happens next X_X Great job. *gives you cookies*
Kitten Kisses chapter 14 . 4/29/2007
You know, it's pretty sad that we never helped each other finish these stories of ours. Isn't it? I mean, yours is so kickass, and it really sucks that...this is it! Dang...

The title makes me happy. Makes me sing a song. Well, duh, it IS the name of a song.

You know I love seeing lyrics at the beginning of chapters. :)

Poor Colette- her conversation with Genis made me feel sorry for her. I remember that you don't fancy Colette too well, do you? Haha. I don't love her, but she's a rather interesting character. I like how you take into consideration her attitude, and how she might act under various circumstances. She almost seemed fake in the game, the way she was either happy, or sad... but never really upset.

Dammit. I finished this chapter, and now I'm sad. I'm almost horrified, because I have no idea what you were planning to do with this. *Clings* You must finish it! You must!

Err... Anyway, this is rather depressing. Palmacosta itself is depressing. The wreckage, the bodies... Oh, and let's not forget the Triet Ruins...whoa. Personally, if I were Lloyd and his buddies, I would have beat a hasty retreat from Sylvarant.

You really should finish this. I mean, not that it's easy or anything, but I'm sure everyone would love to see it finished. I wonder how many more readers you might get now, now that people aren't as picky about pairings as they used to be?

*Hugs ya* I hope you're doing well and everything. Keep writing if you get the chance.
Kitten Kisses chapter 13 . 4/29/2007
Hey there, Sapph, ol' buddy! *Waves* Are you married with five kids, yet? Er...

Right. Review.

I think you totally underestimated your writing ability back then. I'm finding it SO funny that the whole Devil's Arms thing was something we both used. I remember you saying in a review once that our Raine's had merged to become one.

And that comment you made about Raine's past being a giant hole that needed filling. Which is now giving me mental images of a big hole in the seat of one's pants. Haha!

I think you were initially the one who made me like Zelos and Colette as good friends, and definitely the one who made me see them in a new light- as a couple. They have things in common that the others wouldn't and couldn't possibly understand.

I wish there was a little more interaction between Sheena and the others, though. I love the PreseaSheena interactions (very touching), but maybe more chatting with Lloyd?

Of course, Lloyd's conversations with Raine are always interesting. She does seem to compliment him in a rather twisted way, but at the same time, Lloyd takes them almost as insults. Heehee.

I love any interaction with Regal and Genis, of course. They're like, 'best buds' now, you know? Haha! Not really, but hopefully Genis could come to trust Regal like he trusts Lloyd. Ya gotta save some love for the Blue Mullet, too. Oh- that almost sounds like a superhero title.

Regal earned the title, "The Blue Mullet".

Blue Mullet, away!

(Just kidding.)
Kitten Kisses chapter 12 . 4/29/2007
AH! It's like, 3am. I'm soo tired, but I don't want to stop reading, either. I think I will, though, because if I continue, I'll be stuck without anything left to read, anyway. How depressing a thought that is!

I really love how Genis' character is written, here. He's certainly still his cocky self, but at the same time, he's more mature (and yet immature), and even more obnoxious and bratty than usual.

I actually feel sorry for Raine, because he brother is acting like it's all her fault that things are the way they are. Well, you've done a good job so far. I think this story deservers more credit than is given it. (Though people only find stories by searching for a particular pairing, so if you put it under one pairing, at least, people would find it and read it. Probably Zelos/Colette would be a good bet.)

*Hugs ya* I'll read the rest tomorrow, I promise. It was really fun reading this again. Brought back a lot of memories from the good 'ol days, so to speak. Ciao!
Kitten Kisses chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
Holy crap this was a great chapter. I just played this stuff like, yesterday, so it's still fresh in my mind! :D I love your Zelos/Colette interactions. :)
Kitten Kisses chapter 10 . 4/28/2007
Poor Raine. Being handed over to Zelos. I can only imagine what that man might have thought of doing while he had her. Haha! Now I did recognize the conversation between Zelos and Colette from before- I remember you were totally into them as a pairing then. And of course, you write them wonderfully. I think it's actually a really sweet pairing, when you get down to it.

Speaking of those two, I remember that Sabriel41 posted a new Zelos/Colette fic today (or yesterday, technically). I'll have to check that out sometime soon.
Kitten Kisses chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
Poor Genis! I remember this part. It's 2:20am now, and I'm still reading! Gah, I'm stupid.

I can't remember anything that happens after this though. My brain is inferior. *Sobs* Your fight scenes are actually really good. I know they're hard to write (I've failed at writing a few of them myself before).
Kitten Kisses chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
O_O

Very good. You know, despite the lack of romance in this, I'm surprised that you didn't have a lot more readers. I mean, honestly! This is such a great story. It's written well, it's nice and long, and it's entertaining.

Of course, everyone loves romance, but the lack of it makes things interesting. It makes you wonder if maybe one person is speaking to another because they like them, or because they are their friend. That's a lot how real life is, anyway. You don't know if a friend of yours likes you 'like that' or not when they talk to you. Shoot, I'm still confused about things like that.

*Huffs* Men!

Er... but anyway, I hope I'm not getting on your nerves, reviewing this story all over again.
Kitten Kisses chapter 7 . 4/28/2007
Dude...it was totally NOT BORING. I am so shocked to see an author note in this, though, after so many chapters without one. ;)

You have sucked me back into your story, and for that, you must pay! *Hands you some Gald*

Er...well, anyway, you are really good at this. Not only are the characters...uh, in character, your plot moves along nicely. Slow, but that's a good thing, of course. I know we both feel the same on the level of speed that the plot should move at.

*Grabs onto your ankles* I can't believe you never finished it... *Whines in a tone that could be compared to Zelos*
Kitten Kisses chapter 6 . 4/28/2007
You are like... a genius. Seriously! You've got this plot all figured out and everything. Mithos is a jackass, and it has a plot. What could be better?

...I remember before, when I was reading this, I was shipping Raine/Kratos... and now I'm all for Raine/Regal, so it's great that there is some interaction between the two of them here. It doesn't even have to be romantic for it to be interesting.

Man, Mithos is really a jerk. :D
Kitten Kisses chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
Man, I'm going to hate you for not finishing this by the time I get to the end of it. Dammit. Hahahaha. Mithos is so evil. I love how you write him, and how obnoxious he is. Thinking about how stupid everyone is, and taking over Raine's body temporarily. The poor woman! If I was her, I'd be...so confused. Ack.
Kitten Kisses chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
*Stares in complete and utter horror*

Damn. I'm glad I re-read this. It's definitely even better than I remembered. Now I'm going to depressed when I get way into it, because I know it's not finished! Would you finish it if I cried? Hahah!

It's like, one in the morning, and I have to get up for church tomorrow. Whoops. I can't stop now, though.

The only qualm I've got with this chapter, is that I would *think* that Kratos (despite being irritating) would probably be a little more concerned about someone randomly falling over in pain. I mean, he did ask about it briefly, but then he just left here there like that. Does he know what's going on? Hmm...

I can't believe I'm only questioning this now! Haha!
Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Whoa. Now this WAS a good chapter. And following the game's story, too. I don't know what else to say, except I am thoroughly enjoying rereading this again. ;)
Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Hey again. I'm so irriating, aren't I? I just never go away, not matter how much anybody wants me to. Err...

Damn, you are good. This, is good. This is still one of the best stories in this entire section. I'm serious about that. I was seriously on the edge of my seat throughout the entire dream sequence. It's been so long since I've read this that I've forgotten a lot about what you wrote.

Presea was written really well. Regal was, too. And Sheena and Zelos, too, of course. The way you write them is so amusing. :)
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Hey there! How about a re-review? It's been a LONG TIME since I've read this! Whew! I just had to read it again. I've been thinking about finishing TMA this year, and remembered your story. I just couldn't resist! Haha!

I'm so jealous, too, because this is awesome. I mean, really, REALLY awesome. It's too bad you never finished it. Maybe someday. Not like I finished mine either, hehe. I remember what hooked me in to begin with- not only do you have fabulous writing (I'm so out of practice now, I can't write half as good as I used to), the whole first chapter centered around Raine. Checkitout!

'Tis awesome. I haven't talked to you in forever. You should email me sometime and say hello. How've you been? You should keep writing fanfiction. You are an AMAZING writer.