Reviews for When will it be ok?
Please update
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
Its not that I dont like the story but the idea of Chris having a baby at 18 with a 19 year old demon giant exactly sitting well with me. I know I know "so dont read it." and I agree so I'll just stop here before I make too many mean sounding reviews about the situation. I do however suggest that the pregnant thing be added to the summary do that others dont mistakenly choose the story and make bad reviews similar to or worse than this one
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
oh please dont tell me Chris has got some girl pregnant; honestly that's not the kind of Chris fic I want to read
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
geez piper go screw yourself
tanithlipsky chapter 21 . 2/28/2015
this story was interesting. if someone adopted it, please tell me.
lederra chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
I enjoyed this story, it is a real shame that it has not been finished yet.
Crystalzap chapter 20 . 11/2/2011
its so sad :*( did you find someone to write it. I'd like to read more
CharmedSasuke101 chapter 19 . 11/3/2010
i love your story and hope you change your mind and continue even though it's been few years but if not i hope someone has adopted it and if they have could you please tell me XD
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 21 . 8/6/2010
Has anyone continued this story? By the way its AWESOME! I can't stand Bianca and if her name is even mentioned (unless she's just a friend) then I usually just stop reading, but this story was to good to pass up.
CharmedSasuke101 chapter 21 . 6/8/2010
do you know if anyone picked up this story i hope someone has i really enjoy this story and want to find out more
Janelle chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
WOW i love this story which is wierd consider i usually don't like het but this is just so great.

I feel like so bad for chris and i really think his family desvered what prue did although i'm allowing wyatt and ryan as they were the nicest to chris, how the hell does a parent forget there own child's birthday? and like to love prue right now !
TaraHalliwell chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
did anyone take the story? if they did can you give me the name? or link?
Secret Thought chapter 21 . 9/9/2007
YOU HAVE TO FINISH! I will go crazy, at least a couple of more chapters to end it, PLEASE!
kelli chapter 21 . 5/9/2007
i begging you please continue this story because i love chris so much. Don't stop writing this. you are doing a great job writing this story. i want to see what happens to chris, his daughter, and his family. I want to know what happens to this family. PLEASE don't get another writer just keep writing this yourself. If another person wrote it wouldn't be that good. I love this story so much. I want to see if the family comes together again. Please continue this story. I love this story. I love this story! Please continue this story yourself don't get another writer. If you do get another writer i won't care but please update this story yourself. Because i think you are an excellent writer!
neb92 chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
I feel like crying. That is just hearbreaking. I feel so bad for Chris in this fic.