Reviews for When will it be ok?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 2/28/2015
this story was interesting. if someone adopted it, please tell me.
lederra chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
I enjoyed this story, it is a real shame that it has not been finished yet.
Crystalzap chapter 20 . 11/2/2011
its so sad :*( did you find someone to write it. I'd like to read more
CharmedSasuke101 chapter 19 . 11/3/2010
i love your story and hope you change your mind and continue even though it's been few years but if not i hope someone has adopted it and if they have could you please tell me XD
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 21 . 8/6/2010
Has anyone continued this story? By the way its AWESOME! I can't stand Bianca and if her name is even mentioned (unless she's just a friend) then I usually just stop reading, but this story was to good to pass up.
CharmedSasuke101 chapter 21 . 6/8/2010
do you know if anyone picked up this story i hope someone has i really enjoy this story and want to find out more
Janelle chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
WOW i love this story which is wierd consider i usually don't like het but this is just so great.

I feel like so bad for chris and i really think his family desvered what prue did although i'm allowing wyatt and ryan as they were the nicest to chris, how the hell does a parent forget there own child's birthday? and like to love prue right now !
TaraHalliwell chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
did anyone take the story? if they did can you give me the name? or link?
Secret Thought chapter 21 . 9/9/2007
YOU HAVE TO FINISH! I will go crazy, at least a couple of more chapters to end it, PLEASE!
kelli chapter 21 . 5/9/2007
i begging you please continue this story because i love chris so much. Don't stop writing this. you are doing a great job writing this story. i want to see what happens to chris, his daughter, and his family. I want to know what happens to this family. PLEASE don't get another writer just keep writing this yourself. If another person wrote it wouldn't be that good. I love this story so much. I want to see if the family comes together again. Please continue this story. I love this story. I love this story! Please continue this story yourself don't get another writer. If you do get another writer i won't care but please update this story yourself. Because i think you are an excellent writer!
neb92 chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
I feel like crying. That is just hearbreaking. I feel so bad for Chris in this fic.
Trinkies chapter 21 . 12/20/2006
When will it be ok? WHEN WILL IT BE OKAY? It'll be okay the moment you decide not to give up on the story! I'm serious! You are like, one of the best writers here! Ever! You can't give up! I'm gonna cry if you do! This is one of the best Chris fic I have ever read! It's even better then the original movie series! Please! ;)

I really, really love your story! I love the way you situated stuff to help unravell the plot. I love the Plot! It's amazing! Fantastic! Unique yet very interesting! I love your style of writing! I love the way you your story keeps on rising! It gets better and better every chapter! You can't just give up. I don't care if it takes you a year to update, this story has "CALIFORNIACHICK" written all over it! It's the way YOU go about with the story that makes it so great! Please... ;)
Riker15 chapter 21 . 12/11/2006
Awesome Story
wiccanforever chapter 21 . 8/12/2006
I just finished this story and I love it! I would be honored to finish it for you! Please reply ASAP!
Ayana Starman chapter 21 . 8/9/2006
did anyone ever pick up the story?