Reviews for The Darkholme Legacy
KOTORgeek13 chapter 1 . 5/28
This is the 667th review! You can relax now everyone, this story no longer has an ominous number for its review count.
sara-nadia chapter 35 . 3/18
please update
BrownEyesAngel chapter 35 . 10/4/2015
Love this story, I'm really hoping that it isn't abandoned. Please update soon.
wantingmore chapter 35 . 9/17/2014
I am in love with your story. I love how you have melded together the movie and your own ideas. The characters also have so much substance the way you write. I can't wait to read more. Also, is Pietr going to be ok with Marie being together with Logan? I just feel so bad for the guy. Keep up the great work!
acetwolf94 chapter 35 . 4/16/2014
I LOVE IT! PLEASE ADD MORE!
Sakuraligh chapter 35 . 9/29/2013
I really like where the story is heading. Correct me if I'm wrong but you are heading towards X men 3 ? It would be interesting if Scott goes and looks for Jean and Rogue goes with him (maybe she had anoter vision of scotts deatg and wants to prevent it) of course without Wolverines knowledge (have to work around the whole connection thing, maybe Frosts breaks it or something) and in a "fight" with jean absorbs the "phonix" and loses control for a while but still knows is her at the same time. She flys away from the x men who come in to collect jean (Scott is not dead is this story, because rougue save him from jean when she was about to kill him at the lake or something ...I don't know... I'm not magic :D) but rogue is not around. Wolverine is with them and doesn't like hearing his girl is not there. Well going to rogue ... She wakes up somewhere in the middle nowhere after her power crazy and the phonix still trying to gain control and she doesn't want anyone to find her as long as she can't control the phonix... ;she remembers the cabin that Wolverine has in Canada ...and that's all I have for the moment ...I had this Ina dream ... Just sharing my thoughts ...:D
Sakuraligh chapter 25 . 9/27/2013
Not switch places more like take Jeans power or the "phonix " part and do what jean did and magically disappear for a while and come back ...something like that could have been cool but I still love the story anyway!
DarkMoon2222 chapter 35 . 7/4/2013
I loved it all please add more soon!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 35 . 8/10/2012
I've read through the entire thing and I must say, one of the best in the fandom! I can't help but wonder, are you abandoning this fic for good? Because it is such a wonderful story! I am amazed how you made me hooked despite the fact that Rogan weren't together throughout the chapters. Everything was stunning and perfect! You've managed to weave everything together into this wonderful masterpiece! Please, consider updating! At least finish this tale in a few chapters if you can! Pleaaaase! Other than that, GREAT JOB! You are an amazing writer! )
bklyangel chapter 33 . 7/25/2012
I've always skipped over this story because it's not completed, but without realizing, I clicked on it and beCh hooked. So dissappointed it hasn't been updated in two years. Please tell me there is still hope!
Jasmett chapter 35 . 2/19/2012
ohhh someones bout to get a beat down! really wanna read the next part, please update soon!
jenefaner chapter 35 . 1/26/2012
Omg, this fic is epic! By far, one of the most incredible fanfiction stories I have ever read. This should be a novel. I would sooo buy it, I love it that much. This has moved to the TOP of my list of FICS THAT MUST COME BACK. Please!
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 35 . 1/5/2012
Read this over a course of two days and couldn't wait to see what happens next. I hope you're still continuing it and that 2012 would be nice to you. )
Linnorria chapter 35 . 1/4/2012
This is quite an awesome story. I spent most of the last day reading it. Luckily for me I didn't have much else to do. I don't know the x-men world very well, but this fic really caught my eye, and once started, I instantly became quite mentally involved in the storyline. I notice that TDL hasn't been updated in some time, so I don't have high hopes for a continuation, but I really hope to read more. Hope you're well.

~Linnorria