Reviews for Christmas Kiss?
Love the ending
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 1/24
This is so cute! I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I wish I kissed starfire
RS Fan chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Ohmygosh...

I never knew I could love a oneshot so much . This story is simply THE BEST oneshot I've ever read . ALL of the character's stayed IN character & the way everyone was portrayed was just incredible . I wish this actually happened in the show , almost ! Hahha . This story was just fantastic . I do wish Raven was in the story though . Somehow... Maybe just acknowledge her in the story ... But other than that ; the story was amazing .

Keep up the good work !

- RS Fan (:
PineappleFields chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
that was amazing! good job, i really enjoy your fic! im in love with the story:)sorry for my bad english if i made a mistake in grammar becausee im not american, you know i really like to read in eglish, i think its much better, much much have an amazing natural talent
hochmodel chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
incredibly funny! nice job! so putting it on favoruites! i luved how robin got all jealous. LOL! :)
Skipper7 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This story was hilarious. I have never laughed out loud in a fiction before and know i did. I can just imagine what Robin looked like. I wish they made a Christmas episode out of this... lol. HAHAHA! LOVE THIS AND LOVE 'DETENTION'
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
O
reflections of a violet chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
this is an awesome oneshot!
dblake chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
so adorably cuute, and by the way - Robin was so stupid thinking of killing Beastboy for a Hershey "kiss"

hahaha that was soo hilarious

for once, Beastboy was the smart one with the video cam and all
RxS4Lyfe chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
LOL...EXTREME LOL!
ravenrox101 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I lovvee this story!: you don't know how happy i am that you made it a 'peck on the cheek'! unlike other stories, it wouldn't be like robin to fully kiss her on the lips for a long time...well atl least not yet anyway. Keep writing! i mean sequal. this story was most satisfying in the cutest way. now you just have to work on getting Rae and BB under there!lol
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Ah! The perfect combination of sweet and funny! YAY! (adds to favorites)
xDisenchantedx chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Hahah! Oh so funny! Especially since I played a little joke revolving around the hershey kiss and mistletoe last christmas. I was about to give a friend of mine a kiss, then quickly shoved the chocolate over his face. XD So...nice...Anyways great job this was really funny.

-Nanashi Amaya
snowstrm23 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
roflmfao. this is great stuff! This is awesome. The last part was hilarious. You are like the best writer ever!