Reviews for Patience with Patients
NeosNameisaSpoil chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Hobbits are a virus! (Agent Smith Matrix joke?)
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
This is humorous, thanks for writing it.

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
Nikikeya chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Oh I truly do love all of these. Alas poor Legolas. xDDD

Chapter 2 & 3 were my faves. Two was so funny. I loved it.

Gandalf is such a snooty wizard. XDD

There was sadly very little of Frodo, and even less of Pippin. So the next chapters have to be about them. Maybe Pip trying to "help" Merry tend to a recovering Frodo and Sam in Lorien. Or Pippin with Frodo in Rivendell before the journey.
amyfan4ever chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Lol, I had to read this a few times before I got it, but once I did, laughted out loud. Very very very Funny.

At least Legolas didn't try and mount the "Horse" He was seeing :p

Thanks for a good laugh.
Haurvatat chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
So... so... mean. Oh Gandalf, you tricksy old fart, you. I love ferrets and all, but... dag. Way to screw with the pretty boy.

YAAAY! You updated! And I'm reviewing from my new laptop! 'TIS A DAY FOR CELEBRATION ALL AROUND! The Internet Overlords are pleased.

But yeah, I was super-happy seeing this in my inbox. And happier still to see Legolas as the butt of a splendid practical joke. For some, reason, people seem to leave him alone, and that really strikes me as odd. He should be fair game, but people leave him out just because he's an elf and apparently elves' temperaments do not lend themselves to humour. INCORRECT, as you have proven. Once again, I was so very happy you updated!

Best of wishes,

-Brynna
Darkover chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Dear Shirebound: These were hilarious! I laughed out loud! I hope you will consider adding to them. Thanks for writing and posting them. Sincerely, Darkover
miladyRanger chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
So very, very out-of-character, and ... there is no other word for it but strange ... but I can't stop laughing. Oh, the things a writer's mind comes up with... *goes into hysterics*
Karm Starkiller chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
I love your unique sense of humour! I don't know what chapter I liked best; all four are so funny! My puppy was giving me funny looks as I tried to control the laughter.
Eiladwyn chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
I was reading this past midnight and obviously trying to keep quiet... When suddenly! I found myself locked in an epic battle for my silence, caught between the Will of Levity and the Fear of Capture! I struggled! The sentences of your story ran through my head like flames, consuming any seriousness and possibly any intelligence! And THEN...!

*evil cliffie*

I remembered I was home alone.*cough*I knew that.

xD Yeah. Sorry about That .
Cabin 7 Gryffindor chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I love this! its got to be my favorite!
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
this fic is so funny...I loves it, darling/
Emily chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Good job, Sam. Good job. : )
andaere chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
LOL! Very funny. You can really write anything, can't you? You even managed to make the Frodo-going-to-the-West scene that makes me cry every time I watch the movie humorous... :)
coconut994777 chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
Yay! Love this ficlet-thing. *Brilliant title btw*

Aw, poor Gandalf, he gets blamed for everything. :-(

HAHAHAHAHA!ā€œIā€™m a wizard, not a doctor,ā€

Thats probably one of the most ingenius and HYSTERICAL lines of LOTR fanfic I've ever read. OMG kudos!

Ur fanfics are all over my favs page. :-D

Kelly
Aearwen22 chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
Very cute, all of them! So nice to start my day with a chuckle or four. Thank you!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »