Reviews for Isn't kissing girls yucky?
LloydxRegal chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I LOVE IT!
Yoyo Kid Rinku chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
aww, that was cute
Celechan chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
The way you showed the pairings in the couple was cute.
superspork97 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
_ Aw, that was so sweet! I think Lloyd was a bit out of character at the beginning, but it was very nice.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Aww..so adorable! See, told ya I'd read more. Ah yes, Genis will understand someday .
Asaoka chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
How cute! It was super-ultra-terificly-fluffy! I love Gesea stories! You should do more! More more MORE!
Captain Game chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Hello! I just wanted to say that I love your work, especially this one. Colette and Lloyd are so cute! :-) OK, taking a step out a Fluff-Land for a second, this one-shot provides a great look from Genis's perspective. Keep up the good work!
Mit chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Great stuff, great stuff. Nice fluffy moments, but not enough to be sickening. The grammar and structure is okay; there aren't any particular glaring errors I can identify.

Keep on writing. Don't listen to that one idiot who said you write like you're ten. Or eleven. Hell, I'm eleven, and I'd say I could match your skills quite nicely; don't take it as an insult.

Hey, we all know, anyone who is ten or eleven rights liek thiis, eh?
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
The softness of this fic make it much different from most of your others. I like this one particularly...and don't mind the little flamers...

It's not easy to make a happy story...especially since there are very faint lines at times between sappy, happy, and lemony. Yours fit nicely into the middle category while often making soft suggestions at the other two. But hey, what kind of life is only depressing, or adventure, or even happy? I like your stories because as I read them, the events that happen from story to story aren't ALL happy...like when Colette breaks down, and cries...when Genis gets hurt...hey, things happen. I love those little scenes...makes me better able to appreciate the happy ending you are becoming better and better at forming!

Anywho, another nice story. This one is perhaps one of those really neat little campfire fics. _ Beautiful.
moshiimoshii chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
AW! Kawaii! Thats so sweet! Yay 4 my 2 fave chars! Lol wen I played teh game it was such a cowinkidink that Genis like Presea and it just so happened that they were my 2 fave chars!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
XD How cute! I love Genis x Presea, although one of my friends said that they would never be together because Genis will live on when she dies or something... .; Still, I adored this story. Write more, please!
J.A.Phillips chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Well, as I said before, I'm a fan of your work, but I gotta be honest about something: Before I started writing here, I read a lot of stories. Saw a lot of great writers come and go, and through all that time, I can honestly say that this is my favorite story ever published on this site. I foresee that you'll be around here for a long time.
Noirrac chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
I guess I know what "fluff" is now-I like it!
Astrobright68 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
i'm sorry...are you like 10? 11? cuz you wtite like someone who is. excuse me while i go throw up my lung. ::hurl:: GEEZ! i can't STAND bad writing! i really, trully, i hope i don't stumble upon any more of your stories, because they are PAINFUL! XPP
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
That was sucha fluffy cute fic. LOL! I can just imagine Lloyd as he was describing love, he does remind me of the cheif of the Catz village. LOL! I especially liked the last few lines.