Reviews for Memories
CAGirl chapter 72 . 3/24/2005
Perfect ending. Loved every word of this story. Can't wait for the next one.
Bethany2 chapter 72 . 3/22/2005
i loved it. absolutly beautiful :) so now i'm counting the days until your next story lol
Ali chapter 72 . 3/22/2005
That was a beauitful ending Gracie. Not only did it bring tears to my eyes(yet again) you made me laugh from Lynnie taking Danny arm to Rafe and Ella, and let's not forget poor Kyle what has he gotten himself into? makes me want to go back to the beginning of the series and read it all of again just to get a laugh at history repeating itself.

If there is/was an award out the there fanfic land for Port Charles I be one of the first in line to nominate you for this incredible series. You have an amazing gift and I'm so greatful that you are sharing it with us all.

I will be keeping an eye out for the start of your next installment of the Kovich, Morley, Donovan, etc.. series.

As always thank you and enjoy your mini break
Kathy chapter 72 . 3/22/2005
Another fantastic chapter as always. Loved the part where Lynnie couldn't see Ethan without her glasses. I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I just love your stories. They are the best fanfiction I've read. I truly hope you write another one for us.

Thanks,

Kathy
melody's muse chapter 72 . 3/21/2005
Gracie! You know I have to say it...AW!

This is an incredible end to an amazing story! Not only was it beautiful, but it was funny! Thanks so much for making me laugh. I about fell out of my chair when kyle was drunk! LOL, that makes me want to go reread that story you wrote where rafe was the drunk one LOL

And lynnie going to danny lol! I also took my glasses off in a wedding i was in...but fortunately, i didn't stand next to the wrong person hahahah!

Ella...she's so cute! She kinda reminds me of my katrina, you'll see why in my next chapter hehe:)

Gracie, can't wait to see what else you have planned for the whole kovich and donovan clan:) Looking forward to your new story! :)
PCGirl chapter 72 . 3/21/2005
Sweetie, I have something to tell you-I don't know what I'm ever going to do if you stop writing your stories so DON'T STOP! HEHEHE-I loved every little scene in this chapter-twas a very long chapter indeed, but worth it. :)
Bethany2 chapter 71 . 3/20/2005
gracie, that was absolutly wonderful. i was moved to tears. and, by the way, it's me that should be thanking you for writing these wonderful stories. you're an awesome writer, so never give it up ;) and, another thing...you know how much i love grant and chloe. not that that's a hint or anything *ahem* lol :)
Livvie712 chapter 71 . 3/20/2005
Aw! I love Billie and Quinn! I am so glad they are getting married! And Tyler . . . he's too sweet for words.
Carlie chapter 71 . 3/17/2005
It is we who say 'THANK YOU' to you for such wonder stories. I absolutely love the characters; both PC and your originals. I feel like I know them all. So glad Quinn and Billie are finally going to marry. I was trying to figure out just who my favorites are but cannot pick just one couple; I love them all.

Please keep writing. Your stories are wonderful.

And thanks for bring Katie back and letting Caleb show that he does have a little good in him.
Ali chapter 71 . 3/16/2005
Gracie that's 2 days in a row that you had me in tears what can I say I'm such a romantic and with your words that you write it's no wonder why I cry. That has got to be the sweetest thing I have ever read.

And I'm so for you to keep on writing only if you want to you won't get any complaints from me.

As always love the story
melody's muse chapter 71 . 3/16/2005
Aww! Gracie, you're gonna make me cry here! I loved it! I'm so happy for Qubie, and tyler is a cutie!

And no complaints from me, my dear. If you want to keep writing, then by all means, I will not stop you! We'll keep reading! :)
PCGirl chapter 71 . 3/15/2005
Damn it Gracie-you've got me crying here. That was just so-sigh-absolutely beautiful. Why did you have to write it like that? Good grief I'm such a sap-so I'll sit here and munch on my chocolate egg and be a sap.
Ali chapter 70 . 3/15/2005
That did it you made me cry for like the millionth time. You took my suggestion of adding Kovich to Alex's name. You Gracie a person that I have never met and who gives me something to look forward to when I turn on my computer everyday, took a little suggestion and added it to the story. I am deeply touch. It just to bad that your not my boss cause they never listen to anything I suggest and you did makes my morning to go there a whole lot brighter.

Glad to see that our favourite couples are happy, finally well and getting there happy ending that they deserve. I just hope that when memories finishes we won't have to wait to long until your next installment of this exceptional series continues.
Terri chapter 70 . 3/15/2005
Another great chapter Gracie. Love that they changed the baby's name to Alexander Kovich Morley. It's Perfect. That's one of the things I love most about your stories. You always make the little details make since. Thanks for appreciating that we love details. Just wish the writers of some soaps did as well.

Glad to see happiness filling the air again. Would also love to see Rafe and Alison happy and loving each other again. Although I know this story is winding down. I never get enough of Rali's love.

Thanks again for keeping PC and Rali alive for us
melody's muse chapter 70 . 3/15/2005
Gracie, you've done it again, my dear. Another beautiful chapter:)

I think that was a good idea to make Kovich a part of Alex's name:) And aww, I'm so happy for gc! Yeah, alex can definitly help grant "practice" heheh!

In all that was going on, I forgot that cam had to plan something really special for abby. And his trip to take them to where they first fell in love...just perfect:)

thanks for the update, what a great way to start of my morning!