Reviews for Hostage Situation
Hi-Fionn chapter 9 . 1/23
I liked this story. It was a good read.
sylvelle chapter 9 . 7/27/2018
And I agree. Excellent take on Sam's relationdship with Pete. I never quite understood what ske saw in him. I like your take, seems most likely.
sylvelle chapter 3 . 7/27/2018
My first thought, why wasn't that SG1's first idea.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 9 . 5/31/2018
I love this story so much!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 7 . 5/31/2018
Heck’s sake, Pete never learns, does he...? Loved the chapter :)
AgentKalGibbs chapter 2 . 5/30/2018
Wow... not seen her for a month or not, that was hella unprofessional of Pete...!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2017
Love how you delve into their thoughts. You're such a fantastic writer. So easy for me to dive right in and get swept in the action and emotion. Thanks so much.
redarien chapter 9 . 4/16/2017
More?
geekymom chapter 9 . 7/8/2016
Loved this story!
The Inner Genie chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
I like the way you write. You handle the characters with respect and they come across as the mature, complex people that they are.

I've always found Major Carter to be ruthless, single-minded professional and Samantha Carter to be a bit of an emotional, lovable mess always trying to be the person others want her to be. I think this story tells what happens when the soldier and the mess are stirred together-explosive!

Great story!
weezer42 chapter 9 . 2/17/2015
very enjoyable, well written and exciting. Would have loved to see this as an episode...thanks for sharing.
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
Nice story! I just wish that things were a little more resolved... Like why the Goa'uld was holding a grudge against Sam.
Smiffy11052 chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Only just found this story. Really enjoyed. Thank you for sharing
lindergail chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Agree with Pete analysis absolutely. And dead on with the comparison with Hanson! Great job as always!
bec chapter 9 . 12/31/2012