Reviews for The Zplkmni That Got Away
Jay chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Absolutely funny! I laughed my mik'ta off countless times. Great idea to write about the other ship stuck in the cloud, don't remember reading another fic that explored the possibilities and you did an excellent job. Would sure be interesting to see if there's any development between the races if their paths cross again but a fin is a fin ;) :)
HoldoutTrout chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I have to say that although you are not writing SG-1 fic anymore, I have read almost your entire collection of it on your website (I'm having a bit of trouble accessing the "Veil" series at the moment, and really hoping that I can later on). Anyway, I chose to review this particular story, because it shows that you did a lot of work on it and because it was really funny.

Oh, I also laughed really hard at the one...shoot, what was it called? Oh well, the one about Jack being a wanted man. I liked that one. I'm sorry I can't being myself to write reviews on each individual story, but I hope you take some measure of satisfaction from this one.

Oh, and since I am what my good fanfic-writing friend refers to as a "Fanfiction slut," I say you can write in whatever fandom you want. The readers will just have to live with their disappointment. Thanks for your additions to this world.
ChappaEyebrow chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
This is too funny!

What's up with Reflections? Been a couple of days since the last update. Just...curious ;-)
Arathi chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Quite an interesting story. Very different point of view.
alessandriana chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Hah, this is great. Very clever! It was actually not terribly hard to figure out what the words meant... rather fun, actually. And it's very appropriate that I found this today, because I just got out of my linguistics class where we were attempting to decipher the Jabberwocky. ;
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Absolutely creative! Very nicely done!