Reviews for I Will
Jades son chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
I want to thank everyone who made my mother’s favorite hobby a pleasant one. She enjoyed writing and liked to hear from everyone no matter what they thought of her work. My mother passed away on June 27, 2002 from leukemia, she was 35 years old. She made a lot of friends doing the things she liked and you were all on her mind a lot in the last couple of months. She regretted that she could not finish some of her stories, she wished she had more time and more inspiration to work on them. It’s okay to continue leaving your reviews on her stories, my sisters and I like to read them, it makes us feel like our mother is still here touching others with her words. Thank you all, I wish I knew the names of the one’s who helped her so much, she was very fond of each one of you.
reimouri chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
do continue
Jenna M chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
i think its good. i wanna know what's gonna happen to lucas though, more kinda towards the beginnin of season 1 almost. cuz then it'll be a really good story:-)
Kate chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
Wow, i loved this! are you going to write more? maybe a sequel? i think you should. please!
Purple chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
I really like this, simple, nice, did you ever write more? i think you should follow up on it, i think it would make a wonderful story!
Lori Talbot chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Hi Jade:

I just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your fic. I really hope that you decide to continue it. I thought it was well written,and coming from an abusive background myself I can identfy with all of Lucas' reactions as well as the therapists.

Please,Please, write more!

Lori
Gryffyn chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
ok... the curiosity flag's been raised. Where's the rest?
dark angel7 chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
beautifully sad
Silk chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
I very much like this small bit. Makes me want to read a whole lot more.I love the hurt/Care fic. This one has excellent the author Please continue this bit of work.
Donna chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
Good beginning, but way too short. So many questions left unanswered so I know there will be more :) Only question left to ask is when?
JO chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
LOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
Eloria chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
Ok, continue! The public needs more!
Silverwolf chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
I liked it. Could you write a sequel.
heather chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
yes please write more. good start!
Jaimi chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
Definately have my interest. Get more up soon.