Reviews for The Mitchell Files 3
FORD B chapter 50 . 5/21/2009
Another wonderful and exicting read!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 50 . 4/9/2009
I'm sorry but I hated the beginning! How could you kill off Major Anderson? It was uncalled for, very uncalled for! Anyways, I love the way the rest of this story is going!
EmSyd chapter 50 . 7/1/2006
Awesome. Loved it.
Dr. Dredd chapter 30 . 8/4/2005
Just wanted to drop a note and say how much I like the way you do Carson. The relationship between him and Melony is really sweet.
Dr. Dredd chapter 50 . 4/10/2005
I'm always amazed when I finish one of your stories and realize that I've read the whole thing in one sitting. You're a very talented writer.

It also helps that I'm a total softie for Carson. Great portrayal.
Wes-Janson chapter 50 . 10/20/2004
goreat ending for the fic!
Wes-Janson chapter 49 . 10/20/2004
Heh, glad sheppard got reassured.
Wes-Janson chapter 48 . 10/20/2004
Heh, welcome indeed. Good chapter.
rankokun alpha chapter 50 . 10/20/2004
excellent story though killing of her boyfreind for a charecter in atalantis not to sure ofi t yet! though i can see her and becker getting together permanently!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 50 . 10/13/2004
Awesome ending to a well written story.
Dimac99 chapter 50 . 10/13/2004
Can't wait for the follow-up to this and to see Melony and Beckett get together eventually! What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic!
TheCrazySaz chapter 50 . 10/12/2004
Loved this chapter. Twas so cute, Melony teaching Carson to swim, *giggle*, and that end bit with them, ended perfectly! I couldn't have imagined it better! Twas also hilarious when John pushed Rodney in the water... oh that would have been funny to watch! This whole fic was superb! You've really got me hooked on Atlantis aswell now! I eagerly await the next installment of the Mitchell Files, in the not too distant future I hope! ;) Thanks for another marvellous story! :D
Mari chapter 50 . 10/12/2004
That was great as usual. I love these stories as much as the campers stories. Beckett is one of my favorite characters, and far too underappreciated in my opinion so I love what you've done with him in this story. PLEASE write more and soon. This was a great story and I can't wait for another about Melony and Talon (and of course the rest of the Atlantis crew).
Dru chapter 50 . 10/12/2004
SO Cute with the guys learning to swim! But...*pouts* I alwasy hate when your fics end! So sad! I want more!
debcole chapter 50 . 10/12/2004
What a terrific ending! It would have been too soon for Melony and Carson to rush into a serious relationship. You have paced it perfectly! And there is lots of potential for stories in Atlantis. I look forward to the next installment of the Mitchell Files!