Reviews for Just Like You
Otherwise Known As chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
lord .. . i think i might cry . . . really good though. /So/ good . . .
kuraireikan chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
*whistles long and low*

THAT was amazing. Adding it to my C2 and my favs.
lipstickprincess chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
So, you know your story 'just like you.' Well I think it is. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

AMAZING!
TenouGaby chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
That was evil (poor Jou
mustwatchanime chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Wow that was really good but you cant just leave it hangin like that i cant even imagine what it is like to come up with these incredible stories and still balance a life...wish i had that kinda creativity...but please add on to this cause i really want to see them happy together!
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Good god, I'm terrified. Jou, you are INSANE. But it's kind of sweet in a creepy way for Jou to do that all for Kaiba.
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
OH MY GOD! I loved this one shot. I can not believe that Jou did that for Kaiba!

Maybe after THAT they can live happily together.(I'm sure of it...anyway you must write a sequel to know what will happen)

It is so thouching and so cute. I almost cried at the end. The last sentence of this fic is BEAUTIFUL.

Jou must love Seto so much.

And if Kaiba makes Jou sad after all that... I'm gonna kill him myself
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Wow! That was creepy, but in a good way. I like it.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
uhh... the bunny's eating ME now, please continue!
Alicha101 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Ah bless!

I know its sad ut its so sweet at the same time.

Great job though!
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Oh my God...!

What a wonderful piece of angsty writing! Loved it!

It's nice to see the two of them have a relationship WITHOUT sex. (gasp! Can that even happen?) I mean, Seto has issues. And I don't really think Seto wants to do 'it' as fast as possible.

Fascinating how much pain Jou could go through for Seto. Man...he's so stupid at times. I hope Seto starts to damn well touch him now. Maybe not... *sigh*

Anyhow, the depressing atmosphere this story offered was very appreciated. Loved it!
Desayuna chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
depressing, yes, but in a good way. kinda.
anaraz chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
u made me cry.
Teim For Tea chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
sniff very depressing...but also very good too!
You'll never know chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
*sob* Very g-*sob*good. That was so sad. I'm seriously crying right now. Oh god, that was great.