Reviews for The Reason
AlaskanSalmon chapter 5 . 12/14/2005
goodjob could be longer but good just the same keep goin i wanna see whats gonna happen
Sesshoumaru's wife chapter 5 . 11/23/2005
lol lovely story. no offense but i would love it more if it was in more detail.
vanillalilies chapter 5 . 11/14/2005
ha short but good! Update soon!
AdriannaLili chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
This was great i really liked it but i am confused about why they argued can you please clarify that for me
the Jersey Girl Next Door chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
i wonder if peter knows where he is if so i hope harry finds her
the Jersey Girl Next Door chapter 4 . 11/9/2005
please update i know it has been a while but i love this fanfic
vanillalilies chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
hey I like this story alot! I like this song too which makes the story even better. I feel sorry for Harry...poor Hermione. I would be so scared to face voldemort! Well you are doing a great job and I hope you update soon.
Denise89 chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
This story is great! It's so cool! I'm sorry for Harry...Finally he has Hermione back, is she getting kidnapped...:'(

Anyway..Please update very soon, Í'm longing for the next part!

P.S. Sorry if my english is a bit bad...I'm not a native spreaker of the language...;)
Blackheart09 chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
but what happens next? please post again soon!
AlaskanSalmon chapter 4 . 11/2/2004
good update please
BeaumontRulz chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
ah! cliffy! update soon! its really good!
hhrfan chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
OMG PAMS! so good i luv that song! PAMS!

its soo dang good! i luv it! that song's perfect!

PAMS!

!h&hrfan!
hhrfan chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
aw i love that song!
kensit chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
ok i wasn't sure about this story but i kept reading and have found it to be really good. please update soon because i would really like to know what happens next and sorry about your stomache i hope you feel better.
The Ghost of You chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
Hey guys i changed my sn 4 those of u who didnt notice. neway i cant update THAT soon but i will tell u only one person is gonna die in this story. i would like 5 reviews before i update and mesage me 4 ideas and things u want 2 happen. if they r not WAY out there ill c wut i can do thx 4 ur time

love yall