Reviews for And the sun goes down
Master Solo chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I like my TF stuff sappy ya know
Devi11 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Aw, you made my little heart all warm and fuzzy inside! :)

I like how you brought out the funny (and the cute) side of the whole ghost business - it gave the fic just the right dose of light-heartedness to balance out the (very good) angst at the beginning.

So, Dreadmoon was the only person who ever *asked* for being possessed by Starscream's Ghost, hm? ;-) *warm smile* My inner Ms. Sappymook *really* liked that part where Screamer-in-Dreadmoon's body hugs Skyfire, and Screamer-in-Skyfire's body hugs Dready. (Reminded me of that scene in "Ghost" where Sam slipped into the body of Whoopie Goldberg's character to snuggle with his gf one more time...)

And it ended on such a lovely, cute, heartwarming all-is-well note... :) (Of course, there is still a lingering doubt whether they really lived happily ever after, given that Starscream's spark did end up in the Beast Wars, which implies he got blasted again... But you could either practice denial *wink*, or go with the theory that his spark went back in time to the BW first, then forward in time again to the events of "Starscream's Ghost, or the events of this lovely fic, for that matter...)

I also wondered about the "wouldn't they have felt Starscream die?", but since I normally don't go with "bondmates can *feel* each other die" myself, either, I can hardly say anything against your way of handling it, now can I?

Your tying in a detail from my fic (the infinity loop) so beautifully made me feel all warm and happy inside! :) (The ashes raining through Ghost Starscream was a lovely touch, too.)

[content Waspinator voice]Devi happy at last...[/content Waspinator voice]
Alexandra Spar chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Hey, this is one of the better postmortem Starscream fics I've seen. I'll even forgive you for destroying my dear Cyclonus.

The first horrific shock of realization, when Dreadmoon collapses at the console, is beautifully written. My only real criticism is-wouldn't they have felt Starscream's death? Yes, Galvatron's blast was too quick to let him suffer much, and he probably didn't have time for much beyond a sort of mental "what the-oh SLAG" before he became a rapidly expanding cloud of charged particles, but I should have thought the sudden change in his status would have registered with both Skyfire and Dreadmoon. Still, for the sake of the story, it works well enough.

Also, nicely done with the melding of story and canon. So glad he's back among his lovers and his friends, and en route back home to Stormworld. This made me go all fuzzy and warm inside.
Soryu chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Very good move!

It's not that I don't like the other angst fics around here, some are beautiful, but it was time that someone remembered that Starscream IS immortal! *cheers*

I love the way you tied it all with the cartoon, and Starscream's comment about how Dreadmoon and Skyfire make a good couple is simply beautiful!

Wonderful one-shot!
Cyblade Silver chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
That was one of the best one-shots that I've read in a long time.