Reviews for It's nice to have family
Professor Sage chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Aww heh heh that was cute! Good job! Professor Sage
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
That is a rather interesting view of the two...and I do agree wholeheartedly. Kratos and Raine as a pairing is not so much for the soppy, romantic stuff...after all, they are a bit old for that day and age to be having kids. I think that their relationship is best portrayed as a camaraderie, a sort of attempt to make up for much of the lost time, both in Raine's past and in Kratos', when he lost his son. The two probably will share a platonic relationship, but it doesn't mean it's boring, or poor. Sometimes just being there for someone is nice! _ Like Colette and Lloyd did back when they were much younger. Anywho, another excellent piece. Keep going!
rice8369 chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
wow.. 28 years old looking grandparents.. cool.. i love your one shot story of raine and kratos.. please continue to write about raine and kratos.. i am totally supportive..
lalala chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
That was so incredibly cute. I love you. xD
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Aw . . . kawaii!
WhitterZ chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Ack! I hope this isn't the end! Wait, this was a one-shot wasn't it? M... I think it was super cute! You should do more little one-shots like this with Kratos! Tee hee!
Trevor X chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Nice.

Miles is cute. Heh. Good job.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Hehe, this was pretty cute. ;) I'm so glad that you support kratos and raine as a couple, (even if just a little). Not enough people seem to like them together. Hee.

I enjoyed this! Thanks for surprising with a K/R fic! :D *glomp*
VampireHunterSephiroth200 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Hmm, Kratos has an emotional side. I really enjoy your fanfics! But I have been wondering if you're ever going to put in Regal, he was part of the team and I think Lloyd considered him to be an older brother figure. Make no mistake though Kratos is my favorite! I like to see Kratos/Raine fanfics!
Adaniel Soloneldi chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
This is really sweet! I don't mean to keep making requests, but...I can't help it. _ Do you think you could write another K/R? After chapter 6, when they find out they love eachother?

In any case, you are an excellent writer. I've really enjoyed writing your stories! Keep up the amazing work!