Reviews for Much Needed Sunlight
HowlX23 chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Oh please continue this story! This is the best wolfs rain story I've read in a long ass time :) its very good!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
i love it!
Monotufu chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
OMG I love it! The first really AWESOME Wolf's Rain fanfic I've read, and I can't wait for more, but I can't help but notice that you haven't updated since 2007...PLEASE update soon! My life depends on it_
SweetMercifulCrap chapter 8 . 1/25/2008
lmao i remeber reading this fanfic in..what was it, 2004? 2005? and now here i am re-reading it in 2008 *underlines 2008 a million times* lmao jokes, but anyways. this story is AMAZING! ABSOLUTELY FAN-TIDABLY-TASTIC! lmao please continue, for the sake of all WOLFS RAIN LOVERS!
Black Stormraven chapter 8 . 6/5/2007
I really like this story! I hope you can continue it through the anime. While I'd prefer to see one-shots or even full-length stories focused mainly/solely on Kiba and Cheza's relationship, I like how you've incorporated the other characters and made it feel like a real part of the show. As if that made any sense to anyone not inside my jumbled mess of a head. _

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
It's a shame that this story has been dscontinued for ages... Sometimes I wonder if airing the show again in America will help raise people inspirations to write... So that's why I'm rewatching the series again.

Anyway, I love how well you kept everyone in character and still sounded original. It takes tact to do that, so I take my hat off to you. :)

If this story will make a come back, I know I'd be one happy reader. _

Ja, ne yo.
GalahadsGurl chapter 7 . 2/6/2006
Hey, are you going to finish this? If you're not, can I take up the torch? I like it and know how I'd end it if I were you. Give me a call back.

KittyCatDoll chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
Another greta chapter! i'm in no way shape or form into yaoi and i'm glad your story doesnt' have it in there. And i dont think toboe is attracted to tsume in that way except for like a brother or father fihure.
KittyCatDoll chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
i absoultly(dont know if i spelled that right lol)loved the way you have the characters down pact! you have them correctly in character and everything! cant wait to read the next chapter! keep writing!
To hunt and to kill chapter 7 . 8/9/2005
Nice. Updating? I don't think so. Move along. Are you giving up this story? I hope not. It'll be so sad
Lulu's Pistol chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
Hey! What's the hold up! You're like updated it at the year 2004 and now is 2005! Like hell you've been updating! Move on it or I'll shoot you in the head you 4&8*!%$? ( mouthing rude words) I'll hunt you down and shoot you over and over again if you don't hurry up and update! You $&547! ( rude words again )
Lostwolf chapter 7 . 6/14/2005
I'm likin this story so keep it up

CosmosisJane chapter 7 . 4/25/2005
I love your story so far, but I would like to give you a few technical suggestions as far as the actual writing goes:

1. Avoid adverbs at all costs (those are the pesky -ly words). You don't need them and any professional author will tell you to get rid of them. There are other, better ways of expressing emotion or action.

2. Avoid switching POVs within one body of writing (or a chapter). If you start out giving the reader an inside look into one character's feelings or thoughts, the reader expects to continue following that character. It's disconcerting to switch from one character to another within one paragraph.

These are just some things I've been critiqued on in my writing classes and once I made the appropriate changes, the pieces come out 100x better, trust me.

Anyway, good luck with the rest of the story and don't worry about delays in updates-God knows it takes me FOREVER to update my stories. If people like it enough, they'll find it again and forgive you.

PuckerUpSmile chapter 7 . 3/20/2005
love the story its very intresting, and hope more chapters are comeing soon. Good luck with your anger problem and hope all things work out
Shikani chapter 7 . 2/21/2005
Meh! No! There's no more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more. But don't think that writing is more important than your life. I can wait. But I'd prefer not to. Cool storyline, doesn't drag. Update soon please. Thankies!