Reviews for Something More
snowy-ray08 chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
are you continuing this?
Botan Strife chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
This story is freaking great I love it! I can't wait to read more of it!
Bullet2tm chapter 5 . 10/23/2007
Hey,

That was funny. Lol. Update if you're still writing.
Masochism chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
Nice chapter. Hey, I've added to my old story, so if you want to read it, go ahead. It's called Love Will Prevail.
BlueFireIce chapter 5 . 4/28/2005
nice story oh and i do not think that anyone else should be with Botan or Hiei so i just wanted to let you know that i agree with you
botan's horse chapter 5 . 4/15/2005
hahahahah! poor Ashitaka! Getting hit by botan and crashing into Hiei! I forgot to review for the last chapter. You go girl(botan)! I like how you had Botan beaign the guys instead of hiei. Lot of people show Botan as a weak girl when she's not! I'm with you on the b/h pairing. I tried reading a kurama amd botan pairing,but I prefere h/b!You should check out courtship dance. It's h/b and a good story so far.
fath8252 chapter 5 . 4/9/2005
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

HELLO DUDE OF WRITING! How are you? I am green. Because it is spring. YAY! cheeze. Sorry I'm exceptionally hyper today and your good story didn't help me any! Wo...it just made me happy...(have you ever seen the Spongebob episode where Patrick wants all the trophies and when he finally gets one he hugs himself and has a big smile? That's me). Anywhatzits...WHOA! cold chill. Maybe I shouldn't be sitting in front of the airconditioning when my hair's wet. Anyway...cool...I think people are just surprised about you being a dude because most writers (especially romance) are girls. But I think it's cool that ur a writer. Alot of the good fanfiction is in fact by dudes. LIKE YOU! WOOT! Oh yeah in this whole review have I mentioned I liked the story? PlzA updata soona! YAY!

fath8252

P.S. Hm...maybe you think I'm insane? I get that alot...

untouchable hexing witch chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
Ok, first off...

"I DO NOT LIKE ANYBODY ELSE PAIRED WITH HIEI OR BOTAN. I’m sorry for being narrow-minded, but I’m a diehard Hiei/Botan shipper."

HA! I knew you were gonna hate me ;_; lolololol. Anyhoo, i have to say i...'LOVED IT'. Lol, i would have nevered guessed that you were a writer BL lol. But this was really good, lol. I'm so jealous of yur writing now _ Anyhoo i really enjoyed it a lot and if there's anyone that would change my mind about Botan/Yusuke it would definitely be you. Hope you update soon, and I'm sure you have already figured who I am heheh...not many people use 'lol' like a thousand times lol. Anyhoo talk to you later and Love ya lots _ - Hex
Demonic Effervescence chapter 5 . 3/26/2005
i love your story!

and about the pairings...i totally agree with you on that man...totally...

check out my story, you might like it. it's gonna be ...*murmers* well i can't tell you the pairings..but, they will hold true to those pairing stuff you said..but they will be close... please give it a chance!

it's called Kaji and the Forbbiden Door, but i plan on changing the name to Asphyxiation...

please read!

Kaji-chan
foxygirlchan chapter 5 . 3/13/2005
o.o meow funniness! meow! poor Ashitaka meow Botan is acting so weird meow I'm sorry Blacklight! I thought you were a girl! that name sounds like one a girl would pick I'M sO soRrY MeoW PleAZe fORgiVe Me! MeOw! Update!
Hakusho009 chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
You wright good fics and for that I praise you. You are a guy that wrights good ROMANCE fics and admits to being a guy, for that I greatly respect you. Not all guys would be that confident. I clap for you! _
HeidiKai chapter 5 . 12/4/2004
I want Hiei/Botan to have sex.
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 5 . 12/1/2004
Hello my friend...ok

first: Yes I'm doin what u did...lol

second: I need ur e-mail address be4 I give u the picture

Third: Cause thats the only way I can send it

Forht: U can just e-mail me first so that they still don't know

Fifth: Its Hiei's Ice MAiden by teh way!
fluffy wolfy chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Hiya there

I'm in the process of making a website that is wholly dedicated to Hiei/Botan fanfiction. it will also have fanart, a fanlisting, and etc. I was wondering if you would give me permission to post your fiction at my shrine to further promote the Hiei/Botan love

The website will be up sometime within the next two to three weeks, and I will be sure to let you know when it does if you give me permission to post this.

Email me and let me know whether or not, alright?

Email: Stiilsmiling

Thankyou very much! If you have any questions, please ask

-FluffyWolfy