Reviews for Abominable
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
ryou is effing KAWAII AND ADORABLE!111 continue soooon!xD!
GayBabies chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Please update soon. Ur story's going so well and I can't wait to see Wht happens next:)
zerosmelody5 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! and I was just getting super hooked! Dang! well I 'patiently' meaning banging my head against a wall while thinking about this story, your update. (By the way, I was kidding about the banging my head, it might feel like it from the headache I'll get from trying to think of what will happen in the next chapter!) XD
inactive437858349 chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
I love it so far :3 it looks kinda abandon, but I hope you continue it someday :3
Kidiu chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
Aw! There was a storm a day ago and I was kicked off in the middle of this chapter! My computer's fried, so now I'm on the school's computer! Anyway, I'm sad you havn't updated for such a long while. This is such a funny, cute story! If you have problems, I can understand that. I just hope you might continue this, someday.
StormySkys chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
...Is this fic dead? Crudmuffin, I need to start checking the last update date BEFORE I read something (linked through a bronzeshipping site).

Anyways, I love how you write Malik! He's so cute when he's being bitter. I really liked how he was enjoying Mariku's voice in his dream and got pissed when he woke up. Ryou and Bakura are so fluffy Also, the Bakura/Malik friendship is too funny. The whole group of them at the Ishtar house (those two plus Ryou and Isis) have a nice kind of flow to their interaction.

One bit of criticism...that you've probably already overcome considering you wrote this a couple years ago...anyways, it sometimes isn't clear when you change viewpoints. I'll be wondering why Bakura is thinking something and have to stop to figure out that it's really Malik.

This is such a great start to a story I really wish you'd continue, though I don't realisticly expect that to happen (don't worry ;; ).

Stormy
Eternally Deleted chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
Yah! Go Ryou! You knew at first I thought it was Ryous luv story. But it cleared up, this chap.

Continue or else.
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
E! o.O this is lovely! XD even if it is a little OOC, I can deal with that . especially when it's this much fun. *evil laughter* malik's in de-nial, Malik's in de-nial (and not the river either)

XP I'm so lame. I love your story though! I hope it gets a new chapter SOMEtime in the future.
Statuess chapter 3 . 12/21/2005
Hope you can update sometime soon, this is a really good fic'!

He he, Ku-chan! *goes off to watch Sukisho*

Oh! And you say "...ing some" a bit too often. You should probably check for that.
reesescupprincess chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
hurry up and make ryou and bakura together. Please)

reesescupprincess
akuavari chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
Ryou's so sweet! I could just hug im'!update soon, please!
Rapturous Voice chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
omg omg omg omg omg aren't you going to update?please update soon!
Jen chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
Update... please... I love it when Malik is yelling at Marik. It's hilarious. And I've been waiting forever. So UPDATE!
SailorMariku chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Please add more chapters!
garyoak286 chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
i got an idea you should use, maliks just like chilling, as you do, and theres a animal documentery about how the male of the species, to attract a mate,trys to impress, and gain the attention of the potential mate. me and my friend were talking about it, i doesnt fit into my story so..feel free to use it, catch you later!