Reviews for My Dear Fellow
LupinsGirlSA chapter 1 . 2/14
Beautifully written! So lovely to find a fic that shows the friendship and symbiotic relationship between Holmes and Watson without the need for slash or OC characters. Wonderful use of the settings and language of the time.
Mediaeval Scribe chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was a gorgeous portrayal of their emotional connection. I never imagined a reflective piece could be so quietly beautiful.
cjn chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I love how you can show how much Holmes cares about Watson. It's very sad and heartwarming at the same time.
Azolean chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Absolutely beautiful. And it spoke very true of the characters. Thank you so very much for this piece.
Bonkers4Reid chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
So hauntingly perfect.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Cute!

:D
pretend-to-care chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Mmm I loved this. It sounded just like Holmes and the description of Watson was spot-on. Great writing, too. Really awesome job.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
They shouldn't have taken that case if it was going to make Watson feel bad.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
It is good
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I love the way you show Holmes's caring nature.
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
A kind snapshot of what Holmes could have thought about Watson. I always suspected the friendship to be good and true. Watson's heart to balance Holmes brain.
doctorjay chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Very well done! Good insight into Holmes' thinking processes. Poor Watson, though, needs a hug. Maybe when they get home, he'll get one from Mrs Hudson...
Pimpernel Princess chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wonderful job in capturing both Holmes' personality and his (non-slashy!) friendship with Watson. :)
Tristan-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
...sweet and sad all at once.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Bittersweet and very beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »