Reviews for My Dear Fellow
Muccamukk chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I like how you captured Holmes' love for his friend without making the story sappy or him act OCC, very well done.

I recently formed a Sherlock Holmes C2 community ( and added this story to it. I hope you don't mind. If that is a problem, e-mail me and I will remove it.
Les Lapins Mauvais chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
What a great story! I really like the added depth to their relationship, which you never get to see in the books, but which is undoubtedly there. Holmes' POV is very effective, and it's so perfect for him that he tries to reason out the problem logically. So very Holmes. Wonderful work! )
Mysterylover17 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Bravo, very touching. I am very glad you have successfully showed the depths of the friendship between Holmes and Watson without turning it into slash. I have no problem with slash mind you, so long as it was well writte. I do like the fact that you were able to portray the relationship between the characters in the spirit of Doyle, they are closer than brothers yet further apart than any two strangers. You have done a brilliant job with this piece and it is definately one I will not forget. Bravi bravi bravissimi.
HouAreYouToday chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Very nicely done.
Haley Moore chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Touching! Truly touching. I think you really showed Holmes' perspective, of the amiable, everlasting friendship, between the two very well. Congrats.
Halfwest chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
AW!

*LOVES*
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I'm always so touched when these two, in odd moments, show that there will never be two greater friends, brothers, comrades. Bravo.
Rutu chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Oh God, this is so sweet. . .well, maybe sweet isn't the exact word, but it's definitely terrific. Tears came to my eyes as I read it. SEQUEL PLEASE! ! ! !
PerennialOutlander chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
simply marvelous. great character angst and depth.
Athenae1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
This was lovely, and all the more so for its restraint: Holmes, worried about Watson's worry about him. This fandom's tough; you really have to understand the characters, and you really do. Well done.

A.
Sigerson chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Beautiful little sketch on The Friendship. I love it. You've created something cute but not too sappy, plus slash-less. Good job!
Peekaboo42 chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Ooh! I really liked this story. I hope you will write many more Holmes/Watson stories. I just discovered your stories, and they are very good.
TeriyakiKat chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
oh, excellent. its nice to see a story this affectionate that is not slash- i have nothing against slash, as long as its well done, but it is still nice not to confound every affection with romance.

heh... side-note, for which someone is bound to lynch me: when you said "an Afghanistan war veteran, driven mad by his memories and the phantom pain in his missing limb, murders several high-class society members"... i seriously thought you meant watson. i had a whole vision of this as a story explaining that the holmes stories were fabrications of watson the amputee-madman, who really was friends with a man named sherlock holmes, but what actually went on in their lives was nothing like the hallucinated detective stories that we are familiar with.

... which would be a very interesting premise, but i suspect we may all be happier with what you actually did write.
Kris chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
That was a damn good story. Weel written, believable, and absoutely amazing. Good job.
Window Girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2004