Reviews for A Senior's View
neosun7 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
That was beautiful! I love it!
SqueakyHammer chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
(: Wow. That was great; very descriptive. It's nice to see a story without the romance between someone and their drum major. Great job.
Jessica Morgan chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
That was very accurate. the things you never seem to forget *sigh*

Jessica Spock LP/O class of '02
Me chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Hm...Band camp for us was overnight. We got up at six in the morning, then were forced to stay up till atleast midnight or 1 in the morning. It sucked, to say the least .; You guys have it easy.
Triysle chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Well put. Very well put. Your ending was both sad and beautiful.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
sad. I'm justa freshman trumpet player, but thinking that I have only 15 precious days of band camp left in my high school career is sad.
Julie chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Ahh... the memories of being in band. "The last first step..." I was always saying that, as in "This is my last first football game!" The underclassmen just didn't understand. Great story!
La Muchacha Trompeta chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Wow! You just completely summed up my feelings about this season! I am a senior too and even play first trumpet. Last night was our first competition of the season and we got 3rd place and I was so happy since last year we got 9th. This is going to be a great year for us-it had better be because it's my last one :) So far we are off to a good start. I know that I will probably cry when it is all over because I have no life outside of band :) But after reading your story, I know that I will not be alone in my emotions. Good luck this year!
Amanda chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
That was so awesome. I think that's exactly how I'll feel on the first day of my Senior band camp. . I hope you've rocked your spats into the ground all your years of marching XD
Jae chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Who knew they had marching band stories on fanfiction? Not I!

This was really awesome. I'm only a sophomore and I play flute (my sections does gossip like CRAZY!) but I would imagine this is what I would feel like when I am a senior. Good job!

Go CSI and BAND!