Reviews for What Love Brought Into Being
Pauieeee chapter 37 . 11/26/2016
Awe. It's finished now. What a wonderful tale. But you left me hanging in terms of Thanduil and Gimli's relationship. I would like to see a Thranduil/Gimli fic too. They're just so sweet in this story. Love this fic.
RiaDeLeon chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
I'm really enjoying this story, I binged the first part then headed straight here. I'm slightly concerned about the level in which I fangirl over this story, every time something cute happens I end up making raptor-like noises that frighten my cats and cause my roommates to question my mental stability. I guess what I'm saying is: this story is awesome...'nuf said.
Nako13yeh chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Damn it! THIS IS WHAT LOVE SHOULD BE! hahhahaha! XDDD *blushes* That was Hot! They were both on FIRE! XD
EnvyTheSnake chapter 27 . 9/4/2015
This was at first a really good series; However I greatly dislike the sympathy and forgiveness the two turd-baskets were given in this chapter. I just can't relate, as I'm not the forgiving type (nor are the canonical characters, but they're highly OOC anyway) I digress. Don't take that personally or as a flame or anything; I'm generally blunt.
Anon chapter 37 . 4/10/2015
Love this sooooo much!Its such a cute story written beautifully :D
deezy-y chapter 37 . 7/6/2014
I truly wonderful story, and I enjoyed very moment. Thanks so much for sharing. :)
Chronos guardian chapter 37 . 6/7/2014
Lovely, your story has been keeping me from doing what I'm supposed to be doing. But I'll take the procrastination any day for a nice story like this.
MADStar529 chapter 37 . 6/7/2014
Such an amazing story! Loved it!
marypoppin chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
i really love your fic. thank you very much
The True Myth chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Hey, I love your story, I read it over and over- but could you explain what's going on when Aragorn says "But -you- are not my husband, you're him..." It's a little confusing.
Lilypad125 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Hahaha That must be the boldest and sassiest author's note I've ever read. I love it. May I have the permission to quote it? I will credit you. Other than that, I love your writing style and the intriguing first chapter. Thank you for putting it up and thank you for completing it. I know how hard it is to complete a story so you have my respect.
Li Chylee chapter 37 . 1/3/2014
wow. just WOW. definitely need to be fav'd, though I'm not quite fond of M-Preg but I really like your story. keep writing! :)
(just a thought, Gimli and Thranduil are just bestfriends for me, because I can't actually see them as couple. XD)
xoxo
Tier der Frau chapter 37 . 1/2/2014
I stayed up till three am last night reading this and continued reading it as soon as I woke up this morning. I wasn't sure if you'd be able to top the first story but you did wonderfully :D I really enjoyed this.
Liasid chapter 37 . 12/29/2013
What a wonderful story. I have stay up late to finish it and am eager to start the end one (but that will have to wait until tomorrow).

I love the way you captured all the characters. And the storyline was very interesting. You had me worried about Legolas and the baby at the end. I'm so glad everything turned out okay.
The True Myth chapter 37 . 12/19/2013
This is an amazing story, I'm absolutely addicted to it!