Reviews for The Natural
sell chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Translate portuguese.

Então é isso...Li TODAS as suas fics CI. Pena que não escreve mais. Por favor se ainda estiver ativo, escreva novamente! Terá em mim uma leitora fiel, desde que seja Bobby-CI, ok?

Sell- Brasil
starwoods chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
this was so adorable, amazing just perfect 3
hippysheep chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
really, really nice!ahahahaha that is adorable and really cool. Keep writing!adore the ci fics! thank you for sharing them! )
AngelicAura chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I absolutely loved it! You have perfectly captured a five year old girl, especially one with 23 chromosomes from Goren and 23 chromosomes from Eames. I believe you have captured every Law & Order: CI's Goren/Eames fans' hearts desire perfectly.

Please let me know where you have other Law & Order: CI stories posted. I'd love to read 'em. You are a great writer.
SaltDaddyPearl chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Wow! I loved this story. It was a marvelous bit of fluff. Very different from your other fics.
lynne z chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
just found this...so i know i'm seriously late...but i had to say this was absolutely beautiful...
Cataracta chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Again, nice job. Great story, the kid was awesome. Everything was in character.
scoob2222 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
adorable story
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
You know, I can't see this happening on the show, not at all-but you make it beautifully believable on the page. Here is a Bobby that we do not know, but who is a natural (snerk) progression from the Goren we know, transformed by the alchemy of marriage and fatherhood.

Plus, the kid's spot-on. Very enjoyable!
kateBA chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Yet another fantastic story about family life and getting older gracefully which is not something that most people can do.
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Fluffy Bunny Haven is more like it.

"She hadn’t learned her Miranda Rights before The Twelve Days of Christmas for nothing, after all."

Yowza! Cuteness overkill.

This story rocked my socks off and I hate fluff. Never has anyone done it this well.
ulstergirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
well, if this is fluffy bunny hell, it was glorious to read about. lovely story. i thoroughly enjoyed it.
amsley chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
aw cute. i really liked how you let the readers into bobby's thoughts
Melissa Larkin chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Yep, it's Fluffy Bunny Hell, but a terrific story too! :) I've read a few of your other stories and really enjoyed them.
MorganEnjoysFanfiction chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Completely into Fluffy Bunny hell, but it was so totally worth it!