Reviews for The Lion King 3: Royal Journey
The Reference Man chapter 2 . 4/12
Kiara32, don't listen to what the trolls say, they're just people who think it's cool to put other people down when they don't know a damn thing about us and misuse their right of free speech, and disobey the rule of being respectful to authors on this sight. Don't delete your stories like they're saying, because there are many people out there like me who enjoy them and have been reading them since they first found out about this sight. You're writing is awesome and it's one of the many things that inspired me to write fanfics and put my own up on this sight. I got you're back against these trolls. SLAY THE TROLLS!
You're a fucked up bitch, Kiara32 let's hope this year is the last of your so called writing career..(and I don't care if you delete my comment cuz 1. It's the truth and 2. I've already told my friends to troll you and they agreed and 3. Well what's said is said you can't do nothing unless you delete your stories to change our opinion of your annoying bitchy-ness, motherfucker!)
Reviews in stories don't mean shit!
No one chapter 1 . 3/31
Yep, he's just jealous because apparently the number of reviews, no matter how negative or positive or uniform in style they may be, make for the ultimate story. What a loser! Don't listen to him author.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/31
Here's an idea Guest, why don't you concentrate on writing your own stories!? You spend way too much time bagging out other authors stories!
When is this bitch going to bring out the next lion king story for fuck sake it’s been years what a lazy bitch
This story is unbeaten for years in reviews! Always has and always will be the best story.
The Reference Man chapter 1 . 3/18
Trolls hiding as guests, shut up! None of you know a good story when you read it anyway way. Kiara32, if you’re reading this one day, don’t listen to the trolls, because you are a great writer and I love the other stories.
Lalalalalalalalalalallalalalalallalalalalalalalalala! I love singing as much as I love this story!
This story was complete over a decade ago yet it still remains one of my favourites and to still see people review on it today is wow you really made a legacy for yourself
King Arthur chapter 1 . 2/2
And to Cry baby you truly are one and is that why you comment on like pretty much every page, on a shit story like this?! Have u got mental issues?!
King Arthur chapter 1 . 2/2
And pretty much everyone and including the author sucks in the commentary, like wtf! You would've thought she'd taken it down already!
King Arthur chapter 1 . 2/2
This story sucks just admit it!
The people in this comment section could kill with their cringe factor!
Jayda Alonzo chapter 4 . 12/16/2017
Why'd u let Timon a d Pumbba die it's so sad