Reviews for The Lion King 3: Royal Journey
Cry Baby chapter 23 . 4h
Kiara: How dare you call your Queen pathetic!
Me: I said it because of your husband! Plus, if you're having a hard time fighting, WHO WAS THE LIONESS THAT WANTED A CUB?!
Cry Baby chapter 22 . 4h
Wow. This is why I'm adopting kids. I don't wanna be like Kiara. This is meh opinion about KIARA: Too attatched! You're SOOOO attatched it makes ya PATHETIC! So CRY yourself a river, BUILD yourself a bridge, and GET OVER IT, GIRL!
Cry Baby chapter 21 . 4h
It sounds more like barf than medicine. Probably REALLY Rafiki's weird healing BARF! If it looks like barf, feels like barf, smells like barf, and if you get daring-tastes like barf-it's barf.
Cry Baby chapter 19 . 5h
#%*$&! VISION! Kiara should've had a girl! And named it Kivu!
Cry Baby chapter 17 . 5h
I LOVE Tali! And I can't STAND these cliffhangers! This chapter is GREAT!
Cry Baby chapter 15 . 5h
MURDERER! YA KILLED TIMON AND PUMBAA?! NUUUUUUUUUU! I WILL AVENGE YOU TIMON AND PUMBAAAAAAA! TOME, I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!
Cry Baby chapter 12 . 5h
Just so ya know, I'm too young to hear About you-know-what that involves birthing or girls and boys having you-know-what.
Cry Baby chapter 10 . 5h
EWWWWW! Mildred? MILDRED?! No offence, any Mildreds out there, but that's NOT and NEVER WILL BE my fave name!

They should name a cub Tryphaenia! Pronounced Try-fai-nee-uh.
Or Avaelia/Availeah
Or Kalani! One of my favorite names! Sadly not my name!
Or Kunaya! Pronounced Koo-NIE-uh.
Cry Baby chapter 9 . 5h
Ohhh. I thought it was pronounced Tomb. Tomb. That pronunciation is just as cruddy as it sounds.
December Bells chapter 43 . 6/26
I'm sorry about you're cat. He/she must've played a great role in you're life. :( But I loved the story.
To a guest: Please don't call Kiara32 a freak. Use nice words. This is a website for good comments, not bad one
Your story is getting better. Keep up the good work!
lavender chapter 32 . 6/21
I really liked your story. It's very good
I'm sorry about your cat. I hope you feel better soon. I know it's hard, but your get is resting in peace in heaven. Let me know how I can make you feel better
I really like the name Tali. It's a beautiful name and since I am writing a story on Wattpad, I would like to use Tali. May I use her? Also your story is wonderfully written. I love it!