Reviews for The Lion King 3: Royal Journey
King Arthur chapter 1 . 9/30
Holy crap,I mean where the hell are the normal people?Mind you this fanfiction sucks and as if Kiara and Kovu would even have a cub anyway,I mean that..this let alone itself is disgusting no point in reading it,just at the fucking title just reviewing it for damn's sake!Like fucking hell you call yourself a lion king fan and a writer,please!
Good chapter 34 . 9/3/2016
I love all your stories plz write more️
Guest chapter 37 . 8/28/2016
Somebody named Thingsareweird stole your charater Thresh! You might want to talk to him.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Dear Kiara32,
I really enjoyed the whole story! (I clicked to chapter 1 by accident, so I am reviewing chapter 1) Your grammar is awesome. It helped me with my writing! Again, thank you!

Guest
LavenderIsabel95 chapter 11 . 8/24/2016
I really liked your story! I shall continue reading!
Cry Baby chapter 23 . 7/26/2016
Kiara: How dare you call your Queen pathetic!
Me: I said it because of your husband! Plus, if you're having a hard time fighting, WHO WAS THE LIONESS THAT WANTED A CUB?!
Cry Baby chapter 22 . 7/26/2016
Wow. This is why I'm adopting kids. I don't wanna be like Kiara. This is meh opinion about KIARA: Too attatched! You're SOOOO attatched it makes ya PATHETIC! So CRY yourself a river, BUILD yourself a bridge, and GET OVER IT, GIRL!
Cry Baby chapter 21 . 7/26/2016
It sounds more like barf than medicine. Probably REALLY Rafiki's weird healing BARF! If it looks like barf, feels like barf, smells like barf, and if you get daring-tastes like barf-it's barf.
Cry Baby chapter 19 . 7/26/2016
#%*$&! VISION! Kiara should've had a girl! And named it Kivu!
Cry Baby chapter 17 . 7/26/2016
I LOVE Tali! And I can't STAND these cliffhangers! This chapter is GREAT!
Cry Baby chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
MURDERER! YA KILLED TIMON AND PUMBAA?! NUUUUUUUUUU! I WILL AVENGE YOU TIMON AND PUMBAAAAAAA! TOME, I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!
Cry Baby chapter 12 . 7/26/2016
Just so ya know, I'm too young to hear About you-know-what that involves birthing or girls and boys having you-know-what.
Cry Baby chapter 10 . 7/26/2016
EWWWWW! Mildred? MILDRED?! No offence, any Mildreds out there, but that's NOT and NEVER WILL BE my fave name!

They should name a cub Tryphaenia! Pronounced Try-fai-nee-uh.
Or Avaelia/Availeah
Or Kalani! One of my favorite names! Sadly not my name!
Or Kunaya! Pronounced Koo-NIE-uh.
Cry Baby chapter 9 . 7/26/2016
Ohhh. I thought it was pronounced Tomb. Tomb. That pronunciation is just as cruddy as it sounds.
iDreamz chapter 43 . 6/26/2016
I'm sorry about you're cat. He/she must've played a great role in you're life. :( But I loved the story.