Reviews for ReViVed
sarah chapter 13 . 8/27/2005
Remeber to laugh, remember to cry, remember to feel there pain, remember to feel there joy. The story was rich with breathtaking Drama and heartbreaking story spoke to me and touched my bare soul in drama and romance. Surprising twists dramtic moments and romance flood the story in never endidng breathtaking moments and rushes of anger, sorrow,joy.

Remember to scream remember tobe moved , most of all...

Remember to write more dramatic breathtaking stories.
CommanderLexaTrash chapter 13 . 8/3/2005
Ahh... I was anticipating more BB/T. Points for awesome story line and beginning. However, I do believe I'm going to have to revoke for cookie privledges for confusing me near the end, and making it BB/Rae.

Yes. I am a BB/T purist. But what more can you ask you from me?

Overall, good job. But still no cookie.
Anavrin 15 chapter 13 . 7/10/2005
That was a great ending. Although i'd normally be mad at someone killing off terra, she died for a good cause. And now raven and beatboy have their whole lives ahead of them. Good job, i'm glad i read this.
dark-fierfly chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
this is good
Veral42 chapter 13 . 12/28/2004
umm... what the hell happened to Terra? Hmm... nah, it was a good chapter... though personaly I like the Raven / Starfire pairing (_). Oh well, lol, please keep up all the good work.
Veral42 chapter 12 . 12/24/2004
I like, I like. Though... eh, whatever. Also... would you mind R&Ring my story... PLEASE! _
Your Humble Narrator Drewgie chapter 12 . 12/24/2004
It's kinda sad. But whatever, not what's expected.

ME LIKEY PLOT TWISTS! ME LIKEY PLOT TWISTS! ME LIKEY PLOT TWISTS!
Raidersrile76toolazytologin chapter 12 . 12/23/2004
halberd chapter 12 . 12/23/2004
Suprisingly, no flames! I like how you did it. Terra deserves what she got. (No offence if your a Terra fan)
Arnye chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Okay, I like your story, but I just have one thing to say. When you use the term maison, you use ma instead of mon. maison is a female noun, so you need proper subject agreement. Sorry, for kind of ranting about french grammar...
Kelly Riley chapter 11 . 12/6/2004
That's the end? I am a huge BB/T follower!
Anavrin 15 chapter 11 . 12/5/2004
MAN THIS WAS AN AWESOME CHAPTER. AND THE OTHER 2 BEFORE IT I MISSED!

i can't believe terra would do that..actually, yes i do! oh well..i hope everything will turn out ok..keep it up, love it!
FakeSmilesRealTears chapter 11 . 12/4/2004
You gotta tell me what happens! I cant wait! Omg, omg omg, im gonna flip out! I really love your story, its "Fan"tastic! (Haha, lame joke!) Keep up the good work!

*Heather*
Veral42 chapter 11 . 12/4/2004
PLZ UPDATE SOON! _, it's an awsome story and I can't wait to keep reading
Raidersrule76 chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Hehehe... Is this Terra/BB or Raven/BB? 'Cause I hate Terra, you see. But I won't hate the story if it has Terra/BB in it. Just you... Nah, I'm kidding.