Reviews for Dancing With The Devil
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Thanks for writing.
FluorescentCooties chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
This is simply beautiful. I think that the thing I liked the most was how you managed to show Will's love for Jack in a perfect way, but didn't under-estimate his feelings for Elizabeth. I love it. Fav.
organizedchaos2006 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
This is the second WillXJack story ive read the first one was ok and now youve got me addicted.
dead-girls chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Aw. This is one of the first Jack/Will stories i've read. And you've got me addicted to them now. Wonderful writing, really fluffy, and cute.
Rainbowsharpies chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
So CUTE!
Nuppu chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
It was cute. People do need fluff sometimes.

Yes, that means I liked it.

Very much.
Blackcathollow chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
OMG i love the fricken fluff to death!

at the end i was like OMG AW

and my friend sent this to me and was liek OMG!

and now we both need to cuddle.

THANK YOU FOR THE FLUFFY SLASH!
CLOSEDOUTACCOUNT chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
-Applauds- You have a true gift my friend. I know my review might be a bit late, but this deserved a comment. Very well written. Jumped around in such a poetic way any and all flaws were eclipsed. I will be on the look out for any works you put out in PotC, but I have to look up Everworld and FF8 in order to read your other works.

Your fan and admirer-

Rini Cyrine Blackwood
Yasir the stoic chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
FLUFF! I love FLUFF!

Rum is a good thing!
Demon Faith chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Aww - this was unbelievably sweet and very Jack and Will, I really liked it.
seraphim9 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
aahh... fluff, sweet, sweet fluff. it makes me so happy to read such work. well done. interesting point of view as well, a little different, but in a very good way. S9
Master Of One chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Very nice! "Scores of children . . . " *imagines a dozen little Jacks running around the deck of the Pearl* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You know, I REALLY need to stop seeing that. It's too funny and I keep cracking up in my math class over it.
No 1 u wanna no chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
I LOVE THIS!

The way you've worded it...everything, it's BRILLIANT!

Congrats,
Morrigain chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Awwh! The fluff is so cute _ Very good job.
ak-stinger chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
That was good! A little fluff every now and then isn't a bad thing and Jack wasn't out-of-character gooey. I like how he told Will he loved him by way of a long story rather than just saying the words.