Reviews for Elen's Talisman
jadethetroll chapter 11 . 1/14
I would be delighted (!) to read further in this story, both background adventure and relationship-wise. Please continue ;)
You're doing a great job.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
Damn, thats a beautiful, terrific story - and you left us hanging :-( Id love too read the rest of this story...why didnt you finish it?
Thisissocliche chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
please write more, you can't just stop there!
tonksremus2332 chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
This is an amazing story. I really hope you continue it. It is one of the best I've read in a long time.

Caitlyn
Anon1234 chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
Great story. Please continue it, I haven't seen such an interesting idea for a while.
Mioniexx chapter 11 . 9/14/2010
coommmmme on...please please please update this fanfic is awesome man
watchitstark chapter 11 . 9/1/2010
Oh man, you totally need to update, TN/RH is awesome!
Polgaria chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
Please, please update. This is my absolutely my favourite story on this site and I'm dying for the next chapter. I've only just come back to fanfiction myself, after having taken a break for a couple of years, but I always remember this fic when I think of writing, and I'm desperate to see what unfolds.

Are you still out there, Egret?
SelenaWolf chapter 11 . 11/16/2008
This is adorable! Please continue it soon!

I'm definitely looking forwards to when Tonks and Hooch finally admit to liking each other. _
ColdAsIceGirl chapter 11 . 8/30/2008
Please keep writing - it's an interesting pairing, not one I had ever really thought about. But this one is really good.
Em chapter 11 . 5/4/2008
You totally have to keep writing this story! We've been waiting for an update for way too long. It's such an unusual pairing, but they fit so well. You write them really well together.
MirandaMinerva chapter 11 . 2/1/2008
Great pairing and I am very much loving your character development and background story for Hooch. Pretty please update soon. Please?
ty.soglasna chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
This is really well written, and a cool pairing, and seems like it will get pretty interesting...I hope I have time to finish reading it! lol...well, good job on the chapters I've read so far...
Alphawolf69 chapter 11 . 1/24/2008
This is a pretty interesting story -not to mention unusual pairing, but it works really well. I also like the background you've created for Hooch, it's very imaginative and nicely used in the storyline. Hope you update soon.
Alchemelia chapter 11 . 11/24/2007
Excellent story. I'm really enjoying it. Update soon?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »